V - The traffic begins

Honestly, Hope thinks it was a good idea. (Although she would never admit it to Lizzie)

Lizzie looked for the students in difficulty, told them the price, then Josie and Hope (as an assistant, she makes the easiest copies where she recopies the copies that have the same exercises) do the homework of the students who have paid and the girls share the money among themselves.

In short, everything is fine for Hope: she spends time with her crush (Josie), she socializes (which is strangely not as bad as she had imagined), makes pocket money. (her family might be rich, but they're super tight sometimes) and her grades have gone up (homework traffic is definitely a good thing)

What more ?

Everything is perfect.

Nothing is perfect. It's even horrible if you ask Lizzie Saltzman.

Hope's flirtation and jokes are horrible. And the worst part is that it works, her sister laughs at ALL of Hope's non-funny jokes and blushes every time Hope flirts.

Although Lizzie is happy that phase number two of her plan is working (flirting), she would like to move on to part number three: Confess their attraction to each other.

Which turns out to be more difficult than expected because the two girls are more unconscious than a flowerpot. What a horror at this rate, Lizzie will have her Hosie end game at 80 years old.

She will have to act once again ...

Lizzie loves it, she feels like she's some kind of cupid. Although she doesn't have a dart that makes people fall in love, as of yet (It's totally on her '' spells to try before you die '' list.)

But how was she going to succeed in giving them a boost? Lizzie is amazing, but she can't perform miracles all the time. The blonde twin reflects as she stares at the ceiling, Josie speaks in the background of Hope who has been unnecessarily chivalrous on a late-night stroll (which has become weekly for the two girls) buying her an ice cream (as Hope le makes every time (except when she buys her cakes or coffee) that Josie makes her eyes soft at her)

The pretty blonde with blue eyes, sighing again, she decides to postpone her Hosie Mission until later.

After all, she has a small business to run (duty traffic).

Maybe she'll have a stroke of genius if she thinks less about it.

Then comes a wonderful idea that risks getting him into trouble. Josie is going to hate this. Hope probably too. But it could definitely save them a lot more money and maybe it will move her sister's relationship forward.

(Lizzie knows she's way too invested in it to stop now)