Your Life In Rosewood PART 8

Amy's POV
It's been soo long since me and y/n have kissed. I remember the last time we kissed. it was at school. She was leaving and it was her last day at Hester. Y/n and I were going out back then, and it made our friend karma extremely jealous. When ever we kissed, sparks and fireworks would form inside of me and when I found out she was leaving I couldn't stand it.

As I lean in to kiss her, I can't help but notice her beautiful eyes sparkle. I lean in closer as she stands in her original position not moving at all. I'm not quite sure whether she wants me to or not. I'm now inches away from her lips. then the door slams open.
"Ow. what the fuck-" y/n yells.

"Well you really shouldn't stand in the front of the door" Bentley snaps.

I'm shocked by his voice. I haven't seen Bentley in forever. I tried to keep my distance when it came to him. We had a past but it was very looked upon because it wasn't a very good one.
His devilish smirk after he hit y/n with the door soon dropped when our eyes met.

"Oh my god- Amy what are you doing here?" Bentley asks shocked and yet awkwardly.

"Ah- I- ah" I looked over at y/n for help.

"She came to visit" y/n replies.

"Well you better not let our mom see you, or she will flip" he says slightly panicking.

"Relax dude, I'm not gonna be here long" I announce.

"Wait how long, exactly" Bentley curiosity in his eyes.

"Well my flight is in like, 2 days so around Friday" I reply.

"Where will you be staying" he asks hopefully.

"I don't know. probably in a motel in town" I reply.

"If you want you could stay here?" Bentley asks nicely.

"Yeah, stay here. it's safer" y/n insist.

"Ok well, how are you gonna keep me from your mum?" I ask worried.

"You can hide in my room" says y/n.

"No she cant, mum always cleans your room every morning because you can't be bothered to make your bed" Bentley interrupts.

"Then where is she supposed to stay??" Y/n argues with Bentley.

"She can sleep in my room" Bentley replies.
My heart starts to beat really fast as he says that.

"I don't know if that's a good idea" y/n says.

"It will be fine y/n" I say as she tilts her head slightly and raises her eyebrow, giving me the "really" look.

"What it's not like he's gonna get lucky" I announce.

Y/N and I both burst out laughing, while Bentley just stands there awkwardly.

____________________________
Sorry it's not that exciting but it will be soon. Also sorry for the long update, school sucks and I have to do all these tests at the start of the yeah ugh. Here's some pizza mmmmmmmm 🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕.

- Kisses M