•Chapter 1•

Somewhere, deep down in a forest, there existed a little village. Raised in that village was a boy. His name was William, William Anderson. His skin was white like snow, his eyes yellow like the moon, his hair black like the night. His look feared people so like his personality. He talked calm and emotionless. To avoid contact with those people who fear him and/or hated him, he built himself a little cabin, a bit further away from the village. Still he had to visit the village to get food and fresh clothes from his foster Mother.

21st of September 19xx (Williams POV)

I woke up from the loud chirping of the birds, like everyday. I got out of my bed and made myself ready for visiting the village, to get my food and fresh clothes. Casually I put my old dirty clothes in my basket to give it my mother. Then I was finished and ready to go. After half an hour I was finally at the village. I felt how they starred at me. I heard their whispering, calling me devil, a curse for the village... I ignored them, went to my mothers house and knocked at the door. Not a minute later my mother opened the door, pulled me in and slammed the door close. "Oh, my dearest son, I'm sorry for your fate" was she saying. I responded: "It's alright mother, I got used to it" "Still... It is horrible, I wish I could give you a better life" was she answering. "Oh and... You look very pretty my son" then she grabbed my basket and exchanged the dirty clothes with fresh new ones. "I'm not pretty, mother. If I was then they wouldn't hate me" She looked up to me with tears in her eyes. "Oh you're the prettiest boy I've ever seen" she went to the kitchen, grabbed my food, came back and gave it to me as well. She also gave me a kiss on my forehead. "I love you my son... Take care, okay?" I nodded, left the house and went home.

When I was finished eating dinner it was already 10pm and I decided to go to bed. First I couldn't sleep, because I kept worrying about my mother. She was a small, weak women, who can't defend herself, not even with words. She had a heart of gold. When she found me all alone in the forest when I was a baby, she adopted me and always protected me. Now she's old and I have to protect her. Everyday I'm afraid something will happen to her, because she's my mother. But I tried to stop overthinking and just fall asleep. And I did. But suddenly I woke up at 5am, having a very bad feeling. I can't describe how I felt, but I felt something is wrong. I tried to sleep again, but this feeling wouldn't go away. And then... I ran out of my house, to the village. My mother, it was my mother. Something happened. I ran as fast as I could and then I saw it. Her house was on fire. They burned it... And then suddenly everything went black.