short waffles

AUTHOR POV

Y/N wake up with the aromatic smells. She grunts and tosses around on her bed with her body aching nonstop.  The smell is kinda too good making her stomach growling.

"Gosh." She turns and gets off the bed. Her head throbbing so hard making her hiss. Her body aching everywhere. Her neck, her legs, her hips, everywhere. "Fuck, kill me please." 

She limping her way to her bathroom and washes up. She put on a new thin hoodie and black shorts. She takes another two days off from her work. But she really needs to go for the next day and the paperwork on the next day will be huge-

"Y/N?"

She looks up as she pauses ruffling her wet hair with a towel.  She saw him holding a tray with breakfast on it. There are waffles and coffee on it.

"Yes, baby?"

He put the tray on the nightstand and standing there, quite not sure how to start. He looks down and plays with his fingers in nervousness.

"I-I-I'm sorry, for being too r-rough on you yesterday... I was in my heat, a-and I can't control myself. Um, I-I made breakfast for you." He pouts. His bunny ears drop to each side of his head.

How can she be mad when he's being adorable like this-

"Baby," she slowly to him since she still sore and grab his sad pouty face. "Why are you apologizing?" He looks at her with his doe Bambi eyes.

"I-I hurt you a lot y-yesterday?" His eyes start to teary. She peck his pouty lips and chuckles. "No, baby, you're the one in pain. Heat is much more painful if we didn't do anything." He blinks. "But still, I hurt you and I'm a horrible person."

"Baby, shut up. You didn't." She showers kisses all over his face making him giggle.

"Stop! T-That's tickle!"

...

Y/N POV

It had been a few weeks since the Halloween party. It just normal weeks, and nothing else. Jeongguk and I spent times more than we usually do. But recently, Jeongguk was acting weird and oddly tense.

I'm worried if he got sick or something and he might didn't want to tell me. He gets defensive when I asked what's wrong with him.

"Y/N?" A sudden knock on the door takes me back to reality. "Yeah, come in." The office door open and reveal two figure walk inside. Jin sometimes came and visit me but mostly alone and this time, he takes Taehyung with him. "Hey, Y/N. I bought you sandwiches. It's ham." He put the lunch box on my desk. I grin, "thanks, Jin. You're the best!"

I hardly eat much lately cause I feel nausea for few days. "Hey, noona-" Taehyung greets with a boxy smile but he pauses and stares. He leans closer and sniffs a bit. I was busy munching the sandwich and looking at him in confusion.

"N-Noona, you smell weird-" I was even more confused. "What do you mean? Is it bad?" I sniff my blouse.

But this was my new blouse tho-

"Oh. Y-You smell nice." He laughs nervously. He grabs Jin's arm aggressively.  "Ah, hyung and I need to go, we got another delivery to send." I nod and gulp down the mineral water.

"Taehyung? Wait... what? What do you mean-" Taehyung already dragging him out of the room and close the door.

I shake my head and chuckles before went back to my work. The sandwich was delicious, well, since Jin made it and of course, even the chef will bow down to him.

The lump in my throat forming. I rub my chest trying to get rid of nausea. My head pounding for no reason. I rub my temple to ease some of the pain.

God, I feel like someone hits my head and ran away-

I close my files and lean back on my chair. I take a deep breath trying to calm myself down.

This gonna be another sleepless night.

...

Short tea today☕✨