Chapter thirteen: two left feet

(play the song when this pops up:

~~~~

Enjoy!)

Third person POV

"Oh!! Todoroki, there's this new song I'd like to show you!!!"

"Oh, okay."

Senshi Mydoria took out one of her earbuds and handed it to Shoto Todoroki. "I hope you like it!"

"What is it called?" He asked, putting it in his ear. "I hear a symphony! It's really good!" She smiled at him. He nodded. "Go ahead."

~~~~

It started out quiet. Todoroki looked up, closing his eyes.

"Now in it's place is something new...

I hear it when I look at you."

Todoroki looked at Senshi, who was closing her eyes and smiling.

Was this song...about me? Todoroki thought.

"With simple songs I wanted more,

Prfection is so quick to bore...

You are more beautiful by far...

Our flaws are who we really are..."

Todoroki opened his eyes again. This described him perfectly. Wow.

He stepped forward, and held out his hand to Senshi.

Her eyes were still closed, but when she felt Todoroki step away, she opened them.

"Would you like to dance?" He softly smiled.

She nervously giggled. "I've got two left feet..."

He smiled, confused. He looked down at her feet. "No you don't. You have a right one as well as a left."

She paused, then started laughing. "It's an expression, Todoroki-kun." She took his hand after setting her phone on the ground to dance to the music.

Senshi's POV

Am I really dancing with Todoroki-kun?...

He's really warm, but also really cold. I guess it's a given, with his quirk and all. But does he control his fire with his cold side? And vice versa? What if I-

"Senshi?" I looked up to see Todoroki's soft smile. "You were spacing off."

"Oh! Sorry..."

"Don't be. You looked..." He paused, trying to think of the right word.

"Cute."

I blushed. "Todoroki-kun..." I smiled, looking at the ground.

"I think someone's coming..." I pulled away, somewhat reluctantly.

I bent over and picked up my phone, then turned to see Kacchan in my face. I squeaked. "Hey, Shibo, you're gonna miss training."

I looked down. "Kacchan, I-"

"Let's go!" He grabbed my arm.

Then, I did the unthinkable.

I slapped him.

He paused, frozen in place. "What did you just-"

"KATSUKI."

(No one:

Todoroki: shit. It's about to go down.)

"Never. Ever. Call me Shibo again. My name is Senshi, and you know this. Now get away from me. I'm not training with you."

Katsuki hesitated.

"Now, Katsuki."

He somewhat flinched at the new given name. "Tch, whatever." He turned and walked off.

Todoroki wrapped his arms around me from behind. "I'm proud of you. He was an asshat anyways," he said, burying his head into my shoulder. I laughed and patted his head.

(413 words! Sorry it wasn't longer...

@Embillow!! It's your turn!! Sorry I was gone for so long!!)