Self harm

⚠️self harm ⚠️

Comment if you want spicy ones or any suggestions cus I'm going to run out of Ideas

I was going though the woods more like running though the woods.I did this every night.

I would go out though the window and run to the woods but not to have sex like most teenagers no to cut my self.

I don't know why I did it most of the time. First it was because of August and how he bullied me but now it's just a routine that has bin going on for the last two weeks.

It made me feel like I was punishing myself for being stupid or a loser.

I guess that is what august calls me all the time. It makes me feel like shit even tho I know it's not who I am.

Most of the time I don't even know what I'm doing. Cutting myself really Simon? What the hell is wrong with you.

To night was different it felt as if something or someone was following me. I looked back but it was dark I couldn't see anything.

It was scary I had no idea who was following me I couldn't decide if I should let it go or get scared.

I sat down beside the usual tree that had bin covered in blood that was mine wen I bleed a bit to much.

I took a look at all of my scars on my thigh on my stomach and on my arm.I started to cry.

Wilhelm's POV

I was sitting on my window just looking at the moon and the stars wen I heard a sound from a window opening. The sound scared me so I jumped and almost made a sound but decided against it.

I saw Simon jumping out of the window putting something in his pocket and started walking away so I went after.

I went after him into the woods and I would hide behind a tree wen he looked back but he didn't see me.

He stopped walking and sat down by a tree were he looked at himself but I didn't see what he was looking at.

I saw that Simon was talking something out of his pocket it looked like a knife. I started to get scared what the hell was he doing?

Everything was going through my mind at the time what if he was meeting up with someone, what if he was a killer but then the worst thought came what if he was going to hurt himself.

He was crying I knew he was and I hated it, I hated seeing him cry.

The knife hit his skin as he cut himself.

" what the hell are you doing Simon!?!?" I yell coming out of my hiding spot. He looked scared as he saw me as ran away as fast as he could. I couldn't get to him.

He ran fast like he was running for his life.

I couldn't get to him we were both running like a cat running after a muse.

I stopped running at a point because I knew I wasn't getting to him but I had to do something I couldn't let this behavior go on. It's not healthy.

I wanted to know why because whatever it is I will destroy it and if it's a someone I will punch them.

Simon's POV

I didn't even look back he saw me he saw everything.

I jumped back in through the window and laid back down on the bed seeing as I was in my pjs.

I couldn't believe what was happening he saw everything I did, I'm so fucked.