Author's Note/Update

Hi, it's CrazyDoughnut here. I just want to say thank you so much to everyone who reads this, it really means a lot.

If you're reading this for the first time I'll just say that this is a fanfiction based in the world of Keeper of the Lost Cities seires by Shannon Messanger, the charaters and (most) of the places belong directly to her :).

Marellinh (Marella x Linh) is my favorite ship in Kotlc, and I feel like it is kind of underrated (in some places) and there are not enough fics out there. So, as any good writer would do, I wrote one.

I started writing with absolutely no idea of a plot. I really let the story write it's self, letting it go where it wanted to go. Once I had an idea for the main plot-line I started doing a bit of planning, but planning is annoying and I wanted to write.

Update for my current readers:

I'm going to start adding a picture to the start of each chapter. It will be a bunch of different pieces of Marellinh fanart. If I know who drew it I will give direct credit, if not, I'll just say it was from google.

I'll also add the word count because I've seen other fics doing it and thought it was cool.

I hope you enjoy the story! Constructive criticism is welcome, but please no hate (on my writing or just in general). Thanks!

Art credits: itsaneggsaladsandwich on Tumblr