Mn, boobs

"Want me to do it?" Sabito said, his arms wrapped around Giyuu's waist, he could feel her nod against his chest.

"It hurts." Her voice, always so soft and gentle, but today it sounded like a small whimper with all of her pain.

He slowly pulled out her shirt, the only decent thing she was wearing even though he could see the outline of her bra.

"Ah-" Cold. Giyuu squealed a little as his hands slipped under her shirt and began to touch her waist, then slowly trailed around her curves all the way to her shoulders. Once her back was exposed, he could see the tightness of the bra around her back.

Sabito grabbed the shirt from the front next and pulled it up, exposing Giyuu's boobs to the somewhat warm air in the room. He couldn't help but just sit there mesmerized as he looked at Giyuu. His lavender eyes trailing every part of her almost naked body that sat on his bed. From the white translucent stockings she wore revealing her soft tights, to the black thong that covered her pussy and finally the push up bra that only seemed to cover her nipples as the rest of the boob was covered by a strap, making him remember the reason she was here in the first place.

"Lean forward for a moment." Sabito said, hoping the eagerness in his voice wasn't so noticeable as he put the shirt on her legs. She did what was told, suddenly feeling her hair come undone, tickling her shoulders when he started to remove it from his back. Seconds passed until she heard a click.

"There."
"Ah~" Giyuu sighed in relief. Her chest felt free, so. fucking. free. Borrowing Tsutako's bra was a bad idea considering how much she had developed these past few years. But there was nothing else to wear in this place apart from borrowed clothes, at least she was glad Sabito could do something to relieve her pain.

I should have prepared a spare at least...

Just as her eyes began to ponder on the wall, Sabito slipped his hands under the bra, slowly taking the bra up as he enjoyed himself in squeezing her soft boobs.
"Ah-" Giyuu gasps as she feels his cold hands squeezing her, her face was warming up the more his fingers played around her nipples but never really held them.

"Why are your hands so cold?" Giyuu pouted as she heard a few chuckles coming from him.
"Dunno." Sabito squeezed one boob, the fat around it limping off from his hand as he pushed it upward, then did the same thing to the other when he let the first one slide off from his palm.

"Relax for me." He mumbled, slowing down his hands until he could feel that Giyuu's body was completely leaning on him.

He let the breast go, his hands traveled to Giyuu's fists that laid on his tights, slowly opening them up and holding them until her fingers had relaxed.

Giyuu's breaths became deeper as her chest slowly rose with each of them. She raised her head to look at Sabito.

There was a glint of focus and admiration on his eyes that she saw before getting caught by him, who only flashed a smile at her.

In return a small smile appeared on her too.

"Close your eyes." Giyuu tilted her head, pushing herself to his chest before she obeyed and let the darkness wash over her.

"Ahh"

Her body was slowly getting warmer, her senses were becoming more keen in the dark as Sabito's hands dragged her own to play with her boobs. She felt her blush heat up from embarrassment as her hands moved a part of her breasts around with his help. Her body memorized every single part of the skin that they touched, as if Sabito left a bit of warmth from his hands everywhere they went. "Relax." He said it again, whispering in her ear this time making the air tickle her neck.