Deku

I wasn't surprised when Todoroki said he had recruited Momo, nor was I shocked by her demands of Jirou's safety. Those two had been attached at the hip since forever.

I was thinking about that the whole time I walked down the corridors to Momo's room. It was time for a quick meeting in my room. We had to discuss how we were going to initiate the final plans.

I knocked on her door a few times, and after about six knocks, she opened the door.

"Took you long enough." I said with irritation. She looked shocked, then the expression of pain fell on her face.

Looks like she just now realized I am a villain.

"What are you doing here? Its like, late."

I shrugged and told her to meet me in my room in one hour.

If she didn't show up I would kill her.

She nodded quickly and shut the door. Is she truly on our side?

~Timeskip to the meeting~

It's 12am.

I can feel the cool midnight wind on my face, blowing mercilessly through my thick green hair, as I waited for my people to assemble in the small confines of my room.

One by one they showed up.

First, was Todoroki. Kacchan was next.

Shinso and Kaminari came in at the same time.

And lastly, Yaoyorouzo (sorry if i spelled it wrong lol)

Well, she actually came.

The girl shivered uncomfortably in the corner, the wind flowing through my room, rustling the posters and sending assignments flying.

I turned around and came inside.

Todoroki had already grabbed the laptop we used to communicate with AFO.

"Now that we are all here, lets get started."

**Sokanii**