Chapter 2~

Lee Juyeon and Lee HyunJae, walked down the deep ends of the college corridors. As they saw the hall named "dance practice rooms for dance majors only!" .

           The two both walked down that hall. The new large dance practice rooms came into view as a small amount of students were gathered around the first room. Seeing how it was nice and neat.

            Juyeon looked around for a few minutes until he saw Ravn come into view with someone beside him.
      "Hey guys how is it going?" Ravn asked. His face held a satisfied smile and his eyes were bright, looking around the place in amusement.
   "Good, who's this?" HyunJae asked. As he gestured towards the person who stood beside Ravn.

      "Ah this is Hwanwoong. He's a friend of mine. But forget that, let's go to the exclusive dance practice rooms. It's all the was down those two halls. It's totally amazing" Ravn explained. His hands were all up in the air as he talked

       The two nodded as they both walked towards this "exclusive room". Once as they reached there, they saw three students walking inside, setting their backpacks on the floor and examining the room.

       Juyeon ,HyunJae , Hwanwoong and Ravn walked inside. Slowly taking a look of what was around them. Trying not to make any contact with the three boys.

            The atmosphere was heavy and awkward. Until Ravn cleared his throat, gathering all 6 of theirs attention.
        "Hey Ravn what's up?" A red haired male said , turning to meet Ravn's eyes

"Hey Sunwoo, nothing much. I see you guys came to see the new dance practice rooms." Ravn said looking towards another boy in the back.
"Cut to the case Ravn." Another one spat. His blonde hair coming into his face.

"ChanHee! Be nice!" The squeaky voice of the boy next to the blonde haired erupts.
"Sorry Changminnie" ChanHee mumbles.

"So Ravn, how are you? How are your friends?" Sunwoo asked. Gesturing his hands awkwardly at the other three.
"Ah They are alright. This is Juyeon he is also a dance major and this is HyunJae a dance and singer major. This is Hwanwoong, you've already know him." Ravn introduces his friends To the trio

"Ah it's nice to meet you guys. If you haven't heard I'm Kim Sunwoo." Sunwoo introduces himself gesturing his other friends to step up.
"It's a great pleasure to meet you guys, I'm Changmin. I'm also a dance major." The boy named to be Changmin says.

Right at that moment it clicks inside of Juyeon's and Hyunjae's head. It's that boy. The one that they've been seeing. The one that pays no literal attention to them. The one that was completely mysterious and unknown to them.

"Hi, I'm ChanHee. It's nice to meet you I guess." The blonde haired male said before turning to whisper something in Changmin's ear

"Ravn, how come you didn't tell us you had friends other than us?" Hwanwoong said in a joking manner. Laughing quietly.
"Yah! I have friends too!" Ravn responded.

There was an awkward silence after the small conversation. Juyeon started to look around the room, as he started examining the newly installed large mirror on the opposite side of the room. In the mirror he saw Changmin talking to Sunwoo. He saw the small boy smiling at Sunwoo before telling something to ChanHee.

HyunJae really thought this boy was very precious and unknown. He hasn't seen Changmin at the school for the past of couple of days. Is he new? HyunJae thought. He shrugged off the thought and looked towards Juyeon . He looked at his phone as a texted popped on his screen.

Younghoon:
Where r u? Hurry up!! I'm hungry. If you don't come then I'll go eat by myself.

"Juyeon-ah! Let's go. Younghoon is waiting for us." HyunJae called out to the younger.
"Ok. Ok. Let's go." Juyeon said.

"It was nice meeting you guys." Changmin says waving towards them with a small smile.
"It was also a pleasure to meet you."

;););)$;$;$;$;);));;)););)

Ok second chapter done. Kinda short buts that's ok!
Have an amazing day!
LilBunnyDoie