chapter 2

Izukus pov

After lunch deku walkes back to class and sits and after about 10 min bakugo turns around and says
"Hey, can i barrow your notes from earlier, i wasnt paying attention."

"Um ya sure i guess..maybe next time pay attention.."

"Oh shut it and let me see ur damn notes" he scoffs

Izuku hands him the notes.

At the end of class bakugo hands back the notebook and when izuku grabs it there hands touch and it sends a shiver through both of them and then izuku quickly grabs it and walks out of class to go home.

The next day

Its an hour before school starts and izuku is in the dance studio doing warm ups and working on some dance moves.
Bakugo is at school early to talk to a teacher and he walks past the studio doors and sees deku inside and without even thinking his body just moved on its own and he walked in.

Deku dosnt see bakugo walk in and deku messses up his moves and fell then bakugo walked up to him and grabed his hand to pull him up.
Deku is shocked but gets up.

Bakugo
"Here try this."
He shows him a few moves and eventually deku joins in and then they are moving in synch.
Then they end up super close and there faces are almost toching.
Deku is blushing super hard and so is bakugo. Then someone walkes in and they quickly break apart.
Ochaco
"Oh uhh sorry, i just need to talk to izuku.."
Deku quickly looks at bakugo and grabs his bags and walks out with ochaco
"Holy shit! What the hell was that!!"
Ochaco was practically screaming
"Oh uh nothing,  he was just showing me some moves thats all..."

Ochaco smirks
"Mmmhmm sureee"

In class

Izuku starts to ramble about randome things
"Oi deku shut the hell up, your rambling and its fucking creepy"
Bakugo rolls his eyes.
Izuku thinks
"Deku...??"