prologue

Jughead Jones-
Jughead lives in the south side of riverdale his parents are moving to the north side of riverdale so he will be joining riverdale high. He is moving next to the cooper house where something strange is going one there. At riverdale high things might seem ordinary from the outside but frome the inside things are far from ordinary.
Fp Jones- fell in love with alice when they were in high school. Was devastated when she left. Just after high school he got gladice pregnant with jughead the a few years later she had jellybean then she couldn't deal with it so she left. He always thought that alice was weird in high school but he never knew why till something suspicious happens.Veronica lodge-
Veronica moved to riverdale about 1 year ago to be with her cousin betty cooper. She moved in with betty and her mom and her aunt alice Betty's mom. Veronica lives a really unordinary life styles to not being able to hang out with most people at her school not being able to go out on the weekends staying with betty at all time, not that she doesnt really mind she loves her cousin she would do anything for her.

Hermione lodge-
Has been moving around sence she was 20 years old. She had veronica when she was 24 years old when she was in New York from a one night stand. She decided to move in with her younger sister alice for more protection from the world. She has been running from the things she did in her past that are out to get her. Alice cooper- the younger sister to Hermione. Settled down in riverdale after she left high school had 2 daughter polly who died giving birth to twins witch they died not long after  and betty cooper who is more like her mom with her secret which her sister didnt want so she didnt use them for a while so she got ride of them so she didnt have to deal with them. Alice got divorced to hal when betty was born.
Betty cooper- only lived in riverdale didnt move around like veronica did when she was growing up. Didnt go out much spent most of her time reading books and hanging out in her room. She stayes home on the weekend doesn't hang out with so many people bc she is scard they will find out her secret. If people find out she will have to be on the run just like her aunt Hermione I'd when people find out about her secret.