.1.

Savannah, Georgia

Toranae Richter

"AHHHH". My little cousin, Moni, screamed.

"Oh nah. Uncle L, you're gonna have to shut her the fuck up. All she do is yell. Who she think she is? MLK? With the speech" I stated jokingly but in a serious tone.

"Don't do my goddamn baby, with your bald headed ass." He said scrunching his face up while I brushed my hair up in a high puff.

"Don't play my with mothafuckin baby hoe. Your baby's mother is bald headed, with her gold digging ass." My mama retorted back emerging from the kitchen.

"You know her mama permed her hair when she was 8."He rolled his eyes sitting on the couch. "So don't do that." He said.

"Landon, please. That girl hair has been the same length since freshman year. Then she go on facebook talking about some 'big chop', girl that hair been chopped." My mama yelled coming out the kitchen

"Y'all are to' up. I'm about to go back to my room. Come on, Moni." I screeched reaching for her.

"You didn't want her at her worst so don't try to have her at her best." Uncle L said moving her away from me

"Whatever." I huffed going up the stairs, in my room. I plopped down on my bed about to get on tiktok but my phone started to ring.

I looked at the called I.D and seen my friend Noellie calling me. We've known each other since 6th grade and we are fairly close. I answered the phone and put it up to my ear.

"Jamila." She said as she answered the phone.

"Kamila." I said back

"What are you doing, i'm bored. I'm thinking about going to Candons house. Do you wanna come?" She asked

"Sigh, I guess. Mama, Uncle L and Moni is over here so i'm kind of bored because, Tahlil went with pop to Atlanta. I'll be ready in 30 minutes, Okay?" I asked

"Yeah. That will work. I'll be there in 35 minutes" She said and I hung up.

(A/N:Jamila is Toranae's middle name and Kamila is Noellie's middle name)

I don't really like staying on the phone for long. I quickly headed to the shower and washed up. I got out to brush my teeth and wash my face.

I got dressed, throwing on a tight fitted white shirt and baggy jean pants but it still showed my butt.

I put on my 'White Oreo Jordan 4 Retros'. I seen Noellie shot me a text saying that she was coming in to speak to the adults in my house.

I put on necklaces, rings, earnings, nose cuffs and bangles. I reached downstairs and seen she was no longer here.

I told my mama and my Uncle L, where I was going and shared my location with my older brother Tahlil, just incase. I got in the car and Noellie drove to Candons house.

Vote & Comment