.9.

Savannah, Georgia
Toranae Richter

"Girl you want me to come with you to do what?" I asked Noellie with my face scrunched up on the phone even though she couldn't see me.

"I want you to come with me to put rubber-bands in his drive way and jolly ranchers on his car." She replied

She's my friend and all but, damn. We've been friends for a while and she's never gave any nigga any type of attention besides Candons ole ugly ass.

I don't understand why she won't move on. She's a very pretty. Her melanated skin is always glowing, she always smells good, and her body is a 10. She really can get any dude she wants.

I don't see why she's doing all this. All he does is cheats and lies. I've been telling her that she should leave him alone but she doesn't listen. She says " he knows where home is."

I dislike that mentality so much.

"Okay, friend. That's very loony but i'll go with you." I said sighing

"Yay, I'll pick you up in... 20 minutes." Ellie said, hanging up.

I got up and put on some black tights with a black hoodie and nothing but a sports bra underneath. I put on my pink crocs, grabbed my phone, my charger, my purse, and I walked downstairs.

As I was walking downstairs, I heard a spray bottle laugh. That couldn't be nobody but, Uncle L.

"Wassup, Niece. What you bout' to get into?" Uncle L asked as I sat on the couch, picking up Moni.

"Noellie wants me to go with her somewhere." I said while playing with Moni

"Mhm, she bout' to go chase behind that ragedy behind boy, ain't it?" He asked, shaking his head.

I just laughed it off, not really wanting to tell my friends business. We talked until, Ellie came inside to speak to everyone and come get me.

I told my mama where I was going and sent my locating to Tahlil, my parents, and A'Kees.

I still haven't mentioned that Delane thing to him, maybe later.

We got in the car and rode to Candons house where there was 2 cars in the drive way. It was his and somebody else's.

You could tell that it was a girls car because it had pink interior inside. We got out the car and Ellie got some bags from the backseat.

"Oh, so this nigga wanna play with me like i'm something to play with." I heard her mumble.

I shook my head and walked up to the driveway with her.

"You don't have to do anything if you don't want to. I just didn't wanna be here, doing this by myself." She said licking jolly ranchers and putting them on his car.

It's a good thing they were already unwrapped. She didn't touch the girls car.

I really didn't wanna partake in this so I just let her do her. We cracked jokes, making sure not to be too loud until she was finished.

We got back in the car and parked in the neighbors driveway as she called Candon.

"So nigga, where are you at. You told me you was going to see yo granny. Don't make me call that nursing home and ask to speak to Pearl, ole sour ass gums." Ellie shouted.

" Bruh chill out, i'm just now getting back home." Candon said over the phone.

"Candon Earl Jones, don't fucking play with me." Ellie yelled back.

Earl? Fuck type old ass name is that. That boy is only 21 and he got a middle name that sound like he already retired. Anyways...

"I'm not playing bruh. I'm about to take a shower and go to sleep. I don't have time to deal with you. Bye."

"Tell that girl I said she can have you." Ellie said, hanging up.

Now girl, why you lying. As soon as he say he sorry and he been fighting demons you gone welcome him back with open arms.

I just shook my head and started texting, A'Kees. We pulled up to my house. We said bye and I love you and I walked up to my room, taking my clothes off to take a shower.

Turning on my playlist, I played Moneybagg yo, Reset album and got in the shower. I did what I had to do and left out the bathroom.

A'Kees was calling me so I answered.

"Hey, bae." He said smiling at the phone.

"Boy, did you ask me to be yo bae?"

"Uh no but you know what the deal is. I'll get anybody killed over you so you my bae."

"Yeah, mhm. Did you kill that boy from the mall?" I asked jumping straight to the case.

"Pshttt, what? No. My record is too messed up to go adding another body onto it." He said, scrunching you his face.

"I thought you killed him."

"Nah, but I got him killed."

"Bruh." I said with a straight face.

I wasn't new to this killing stuff. Before my 15th birthday, my pops was heavy in the streets, trying to make fast money to put food on the table. Then he started investing in stuff and his money started going up so he got out of the street life.

"Why would you do that?" I stated again.

"Cause' he came up to me like he was gon steal my lady."

"Boy, bye, i'm not your lady but if you know i'm for you, why did you react?"

"I felt like he was playing me."

"Alright, A'Kees." I said sighing

I already know this was gonna be a problem. I need to fix this, fast.

Vote & Comment