#weddingday

Lady Kadence woke up, forgetting about the night before until the sounds of wedding 👰. She looked in the mirror than fell to her knees as she realized what was happening. Lady Kadence didn't even know what her new husband was to look like. Her maids rushed in to suite her up in her beautiful wedding dress.

        The maids had trouble fitting the magnificent dress over her double z cups

"What am I to do about these huge honkers of mine, my dress is about to explode!" Kadence sobbed into the shoulder of her beloved maid Kamilla Garden.

#hourslater

Kadence's Dad Olivia Rodrigo held her arm as they walked down the isle. She kept her head down, afraid to see what the new King would look like.

Kadence looked up to see her future husband waiting for her. His smirk was curious, and eyes were gleaming. Kadence was a bit pleased maybe she could be friends with this charming man. Though, they knew absolutely nothing about each other, Kadence didn't even know his name.

Lady Kadence figured that the new King knew more about her than she did him, of course being royalty and all. It was weird going into a relationship where they were lowkey both #sus #fruity.

She stepped up onto the raised platform and meet eyes with the majestic man. The priest Enrique coughed flipping pages to find the right one.

"Okay faggots y'all are getting married, so like kiss and boom you're married. Hurry up so I can go bang my girlfriend."

They kissed and then they weird married boom. After the wedding they both went to go have an affair with the same sex because they are little fruit salads.