The Fast and The Furious 2001

O

O.C. INFORMATION

Name: Alexander Blake

Age: 22

Childhood to Adulthood: Alexander Blake's childhood was a somewhat interesting one, growing up in a poor family lead the young boy to being mature for his age, this usually helped him in the case of keeping his childhood friend, Dominic Toretto, out of trouble.

Alex's life took a turn when he was fifteen however, as his mother passed away which broke his family apart...his father became an abuser and eventually his worst nightmare, but that didn't seem to matter much to him after a while since he started working in the local auto repair/supply shop in his old neighborhood.

That's where he eventually found his first passion, street racing. Which coincidentally, he introduced Dom to. And from there, life seemed good...that is, until he was arrested.

Forced to make an ultimatum, Alexander made a choice, to serving his country. He went away for four years, doing undercover work for the United States government in various countries, picking up many languages as he went along.

But his life seemed...empty, even after all of the bullet dodging he did around the world, so he decided to head back home...

Car:

Nissan Silvia s15 spec r