"Shit!"

Currently out at a docking port, a container is loaded onto the trailer of a semi-truck.

The truck then departs the dockyard and one of the dock workers makes a phone call to an anonymous party on the other end.

"Just packed up a real money load, and it's comin' your way. Look for Rodgers on the truck's side. Don't forget my share of the deal," the dock worker said to the anonymous party before hanging up.

...

As the sun had now set on the horizon, the semi-truck is still seen driving on the highway as it was on its way to whatever destination it was scheduled to be at.

Suddenly however, three identical black Honda Civic Coupes with green neon approach it rapidly from behind.

As they get close to the truck, they go in an aggressive formation, one in front, one on the right and the third taking up the left.

The leading Civic's sunroof opens and a hijacker with a motocross helmet emerges with a modified crossbow rigged with a grappling wire.

He fires through the left side of the truck's windshield and removes the pane of glass, then fires a second shot into the passenger seat, securing himself to the truck.

He then leaps from the Civic to the semi and enters the cab where the truck driver tries to fight off the hijacker with a baseball bat.

The hijacker then fires a tranquilizer dart into the driver's arm, subduing him and thus commandeering the truck.

The crew continued to speed into the, away from prying eyes, wherever that may be, for whatever purpose they thought this truck could serve them.

...

The next day in the parking lot of Dodger Stadium, a green Mitsubishi Eclipse is seen pulling up, seemingly about to perform a test run.

As the car slowly came to a stop, the driver of the vehicle is seen to be a young man in his early to mid 20's. He had a mane of messy blonde hair and a pair of blue laser focused eyes that were currently eager to start.

His right foot teased the acceleration pedal of his car as he narrowed his eyes at the straight lane of asphalt in front of him.

Releasing a breath to calm his nerves, the driver placed his left foot down on the clutch before using his right hand to grab onto his gear shifter and taking off with the whistle of the car's engine coming to life once again.

As the young man was racing down the strip of pitch by himself he neglected the sound of the engine, only shifting when he seemed fit to do so.

The car's engine bawled out, begging to be sent into a higher gear before he actually did so and eventually reaching the last gear he pushed it too far, subsequently nearly losing control of the machine.

As the car went into a wild spin, the driver slammed one of his feet into the clutch and the other onto his brake pedal to get the car's grip back onto the ground properly.

Successfully saving himself, it seemed that he somehow managed to run a test quarter-mile in which he reached a maximum speed of 140mph.

However, not being satisfied, he slammed one of his hands onto the dash board just above the speedometer of his car, "Shit!"

The man tried to get his nerves under control once more before shifting his car back into gear and taking off once again.

...

In another part of L.A. later that day, following his trial run, he visits Toretto's Market & Cafe in his work truck, a red Ford F-150 SVT Lightning, and takes a seat at the counter inside.