Baby red

A little girl named Lucy went to a flea market with her mom and saw a gorgeous doll she wanted to by so she did she had curly red hair and big brown eyes and was dressed in a old 1940s dress it was old and dirty but she liked it she sat baby red behind her to start a bath to wash baby red she turned back around to see baby red gone she thought I'll find her tomorrow she slept it was 10:30 pm she was out and heard footsteps up the steps she ignored it 10 minutes later she heard running footsteps she ignored it she heard baby red will chop off your head . She yelled for her mom she came and slept with her till she was out again she closed the door and left Lucy only has 10 steps till her room she heard I'm on first step she ignored it and put the blanket over her head and closed her eyes till I'm on the fifth step she ignored it and dosed off till she heard I'm on the 10 step she cried under he blanket and heard I'm at the door the door cracked slowly she heard I'm crawling on the floor and she was scared now she stayed there till she heard baby red is by your bed she felt a hand she looked and saw baby red sitting there and baby red said oops baby red chopped of your head Lucy was found under her bed and baby red was in her stomach smiling 😱😨.