Epilogue

Sixteen year old Emily Alvarez wakes up from her tragic coma after laying in a hospital bed lifeless for one month after being raped and drugged by Jake Helieman- Eagle Rock's High School known quarterback.

Jake Helieman is known for his ravishing good looks, his very utmost personality and his wins for the school's football team, but Jake isn't who he appears to be. His cruel actions will turn his whole athletic approach upside down, students of Eagle Rock High will see him differently after word gets out of his foul play. His actions will hunt Emily Alvarez forever.

Justin Bieber now lives with Selena Gomez, Ryan Butler, Chaz Somers, Drake Bell and Emily Alvarez in Los Angeles, California. His mother no longer lives with him. His manager Scooter Braun and his director Alfredo Flores goes away on business as he fights to bring Jake Helieman down for what he did to Emily. After forging documents to attend Eagle Rock High, his secret identity as Austin Wilson is now exposed.  Everyone now knows that he is indeed Justin Bieber, but high school isn't easy to attend as teen pop sensation. There's the haters and then there's beliebers. Thousands of students from Eagle Rock High go fan crazy chasing Justin all over school but can he put up with it? As he struggles to get Emily's memory back of knowing who he is and his love for her as Justin starts on a new album called "Journals"

Drake Bell is Justin Bieber's stepbrother, Jeremy Bieber's son. His mother died in a car accident, he was adopted by Robin and Joe Bell.  His behavior got out of hand and the only way to fix him was by moving in with Justin- his sworn enemy.  Things went down in the Bieber household, too intense for Pattie Mallette(Justin Bieber's mother) that his younger sister and brother had to move out and live with their dad.  As months progressed Drake promised that he would change his behaviour, turns out it was all a joke. Believe Tour had started with a whole huge scandal on the loose, Drake goes behind Justin's back and dates his ex girlfriend Selena Gomez.  The arguing was getting too much for Scooter Braun so he had them stay in a room together, conversations were shared between the two and also one mischievous prank call telling Jeremy Bieber that he went bankrupt. From that day onwards, relationships changed, the feud was finally over but not too many beliebers was happy with the estranged news.  Drake developed a new enemy over time, Justin's long time best friend- Ryan Butler. The two won't stop at nothing to get in each other's way. Drake starts caring for Emily but tries to get back with Selena Gomez, he won't take no for an answer when in the end someone seriously gets hurt.

Selena Gomez is Justin Bieber's ex girlfriend or should I say Drake Bell's ex girlfriend. Her heart was broken by one brother, she wanted love and lust, who else could give it to her? The stepbrother.  During the course of the year Selena finds out that Justin doesn't want to get back with her, she tries a method- blackmail. By giving TMZ news that they would want to hear about him, lies.  She also learns something new, something that she wants out of her way- Emily Alvarez, the belieber Justin was interested in. The fact that Justin was able to move on or so she thinks, she breaks up with Drake in hope that Justin would run back to her. Nevertheless poor Emily loses her memory and can't remember a thing, Justin is more interested than ever but will she stop being so desperate for the guy she never got over? Drake tries to get her back by all means possible, she turns him down each time but doing that will get her into trouble, in danger.

Ryan Butler is Justin's best friend. He was there since the beginning when Justin came out with his video and song "One Time" he was even featured in it, he was there for Justin since the beginning of his singing career. Ryan too also lives in L.A. after learning that Drake was Justin's stepbrother and he hid it from him, he was devastated, crushed. Ryan learned to forgive Justin for keeping such a thing from him and Chaz Somers but he was affected by it most of all. After learning of the news it was hard to face Drake Bell, he hated him for what he did to Justin that's what Ryan never understood. How can Justin be so kind to the one person who brought him down each and every day over the year, making people see him as a bad influence? If Justin was willing to forgive, he certaintly wouldn't. Drake Bell was no longer Justin's enemy but Ryan's instead, as they live in one house as enemies  under one roof.

THE SECOND BOOK TO MY SWORN ENEMY IS NOW MY STEPBROTHER IS HERE AND ITS CALLED "HE'S NOT ALL BAD-BOOK 2" GO CHECK THAT OUT FOR THE CONTINUATION OF THIS BOOK

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME AND READING THIS BOOK, IT MEANS A LOT.

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW AND VOTE, VOTE, VOTE

I PROMISE YOU THIS ISN'T THE LAST TIME YOU'LL BE HEARING FROM DRAKE BELL, JUSTIN BIEBER, EMILY ALVAREZ, SELENA GOMEZ, RYAN BUTLER and CHAZ SOMERS.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU <3