Part 2

The Thin Man's smile spread widely on his cold static face as the door crept opened. His younger self stumbled into the room, initially confused as to what this entire place was. He remembered exactly how he felt at that moment. Confused, shocked, terrified. The Thin Man rose from his seat and tried to warn him that Six will betray him, to not end up like him, abandoned, all alone in that cold dark room.

Before he could warn him, he saw HER entire the room behind Mono.. He could see the concern on her face and instantly his mind boiled in rage. She pulled his younger self back away from the Thin Man and in that moment he remembered all the times they'd helped each other, watched each other's backs. Then why? Why did she dare leave him to die?

~~~ Six's point of view~~~

I saw Mono entering the screen, watched him running through that hallway, as if something was pulling him, hypnotizing him into opening that door. I jumped behind him running to where he was going. Maybe this door would lead to somewhere safe, but Mono stopped.. staring at something inside the room.

I saw.. this tall.. boney husk of an adult, pale grey, cold and static. He was staring at Mono, trying to reach out to get him, while Mono was frozen in maybe fear or unable to move. No, I couldn't let it take my only friend away. I pulled Mono back, pulled ourselves away from this horrible place.

But this thing emerged out of the screen. We both ran, hid somewhere in this dark room hoping that thing won't find us...

I felt it's cold fingers pulling me away.. I reached out to Mono for help. I called out for him, begging him to save me like he always did..

And all he did was look away..

****

I didn't know where I was.. I felt alone..

"He abandoned you," his static voice echoed in my ears.

'No, no, he's coming.. he's coming for me.. he'd never abandoned me,' I thought to myself.

A sharp painful memory stung my mind.. it was like I was half awake, half dreaming. I remembered what they've done to me and the other children, those caretakers, all they did was lie and punished us.

"You're an animal, a wild beast, a selfish manipulative runaway child nobody ever cared about," the mean voice whispered in my ear.

"T-That's not.. true.."

"You think THEY did care? Why then were you in rags? They promised to be back right? They never did. And that boy.. YOU'RE the one abandoned him."

"No I never.. I didn't.."

"You only used him for survival right? There never was any true friendship between it all.. am I right? Because you're a selfish feral child."

"I.. that's.. I don't.. I never abandoned him.."

"Lies.. LIES!! LIES!! YOU ABANDONED HIM, left him to suffer.. you'll be trapped in here with your worst NIGHTMARES."

"No.. no.. Mono, please help me.. save me."

He pushed me into this void, a realm of my fears, my inner demons that I couldn't wake up from. Am I really abandoned did Mono.. leave me? Please.. I can't.. I'm not.. a monster am I? I just wanna.. I just want all this to stop..