Bonus chapter 28.

Him.

Baby gender reveal party. 

That's all we can focus on. 

Ever since 6AM we cannot get it out of our minds. Bambinos are buzzing with excitement. Cami and I are so eager to find out whom we are expecting. We cannot sit still, what only we didn't  do to pass the time: swimming in the indoor pool, cartoons, boardgames, baking of almond cookies, workout and stroll around neighbourhood with our pups. 

"Stop teasing, idiot."- I told Martin, who is the only person that know the genders. 

"I can't, it is way too fun."- he laughed as I buckled my belt, ignoring his games. 

Clown has been walking after me ever since 8AM, taunting the hell out of me. He knows that I am dying to find out the genders and he is enjoying the wait too much for his own good. 

"I promise, you will shit your pants."- stated idiotically Martin, laughing in utmost amusement, but shut up when I glared at him. 

"I am sorry, but what you will find out will make you do exactly that."- he rushed to say and I shook my head, ignoring clown of a best friend. 

He got going to the location of the party - one of our restaurants, which I built for Cami - and I hang out with bambinos as in no time my gorgeous wife came to us, looking heavenly. 

God, she is celestial. 

Sleek, dewy, silky, clear skin is luminous and so fucking beautiful. Airy, natural, rosy makeup compliments her bewitching beauty. Long, voluminous, lustrous, velvety hair of the most stunning light blonde shade falls down in flawless waves. 

Form-fitting dress puts her perfect figure on display in all its glory. The baby bump is utterly sublime, ideally round and so cute. Elegant heels add a few inches to her statuesque self. Diamond jewellery shines brightly and proudly. Dulcet, yet spicy fragrance is as mouth-watering and alluring as ever.

I met my sweetheart half-way, wrapping her in my embrace, smiling as she indulged me in the most tender kiss, giving me butterflies, just like all those years ago

"You are breathtaking, principessa. You look angelic."- I complimented her sincerely, grinning at the sight of her pink blush. 

"Grazie. You look exceedingly handsome, amore."- spoke sweetly Camila, smiling radiantly at me. 

My heart soared in joy and pride as our kids hugged us tightly, making us laugh at how happily they shooed us out of the house. Once our youngest beans were sat in their car seats, I drove us to the restaurant, holding my beloved's smells oft, elegantly manicured hand in mine, kissing it every now and then. 

"I bet today will be awesome!"- chirped Mateo with a smile as his siblings agreed with him. 

"Will there be Ivar?"- wondered Lucas, quickly getting his brother's interest.