A Good-bad day

Kabito village

*Ring Ring*

"Ah it's morning. I should hurry.
It's already 7:30 am, I will eat bread on the way to school", said Eri.

Meet Eri sato, she's a hard-working high schooler living alone after losing her mother not too long ago.
Now she works part time and make living on her own. She doesn't have friends but is always cheerful and kind to others.

"Looks like I have to run to school, its too late."
She locked her door and ran to school.
*Bump*
"What did you do girl?! You dropped my box, can't you see ? It has lots of precious things!" said a crooked guy.
"But sir you were in the way.."- Eri.
"Huh?! Now you're accusing me instead of saying sorry?!"
The crook glared at her. Eri got a little scared and said "I am sorry sir. You should be aware of your surroundings. I am getting late for school" and ran at her full speed.

"Whatt?!! Oi girl!"

At school

*noise*
The school as always was with students laughing and talking together.

"Good morning Eri~".

"Huh.. Good morning akio " eri was surprised to see Akio the popular guy greeting her so she headed to her class quickly.
"Why did akio suddenly greeted me?" Eri mumbles to herself.

"Ohhh look at her stupidity" her classmate Reki laughed at Eri.
"She thinks akio likes her or something.He greets everyone in class. Don't get your hopes up idiot" joins her friend Minako.
Eri ignores them and takes out her notebook.
"Huh? Are you ignoring us Eri? Don't be such a b***h".
"Oi Eri- "
Before Reki could say something the teacher entered and makes the class sit.

*After school ends*

Reki slams Eri's desk and said- "Oi Eri come near the storeroom after school, if you don't ,we will tell your intentions to Akio."
"WHY ?! I won't come and I don't have any intentions to hurt Akio,I am not even friends with him." said Eri.
"How dare you say no to Reki?! No wonder you don't have friends!" Minako shouted in the class.
The whole class started looking at Eri.
Reki suddenly started faking her sadness.