𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚.

📍atlanta, georgiamarch seventeenth, 2020

📍atlanta, georgia
march seventeenth, 2020

"fuck s-stop it babe."

sevyn's moans fell relentlessly out of her mouth as aaliyah ate her out with a unwavering passion. she stared right into her eyes before staring back down at the meal that was in front of her before popping her lips off the girl's clit.

"beg for me to stop," was the last thing aaliyah said before she dove back down, poking at the girl's insides with her fingers in a pace that she couldn't handle. her legs began to shake and she came all over her partner's fingers and face before peeking at her with fear.

"i'll let you slide because it's your birthday, you know better though." snaking her hand up her girlfriends' throat, she nodded for her to look at her before she leaned in for a kiss, a soft passionate one compared to the rough treatment she was receiving earlier.

"get up and get dressed, we been in this bed all day. we goin' out."

"okay baby," sevyn said as she slowly scooted out of their bed, standing with a bit of a wobble. walking towards their bathroom she hops in the hot water of the shower, slowly rinsing off their sex from her skin. she hears the door open as she feels hands on her waist, slowly taking the washcloth out of her hand to wash her back.

spinning around, she looks her girlfriend in the eyes before kissing her softly on her lips and blushing.

"where we going baby?"

"to the strip club my love," aaliyah responds as she takes her time washing the fresh nineteen year old girl in front of her. sevyn's eyebrows raise, thinking to herself, "i ain't never been in a strip club a day in my life."

"i know you haven't that's why i'm taking you."

"i said that out loud?"

"you did." both girls let out innocent giggles, continuing to wash each other in silence.

"don't be nervous mi amor, stripping is art. the plus is the ass in our faces," aaliyah said with a straight face before looking at sevyn, her face twisted up. "oh shit, what i say wrong babe?"

sevyn shook her head, obviously deep in thought before sighing and stepping out of the shower. grabbing a towel, she wraps it around herself before heading over to the white marble counter placed conveniently in front of their large mirror.

hopping on she thinks before she speaks, "let's bring someone home tonight."

aaliyah, wrapping herself in a towel, turns to look at her with a bright smile on her face. walking over to sevyn, she spreads her thighs apart before looking up her.

"you deadass or you fuckin' with me?"

"i'm so serious babe," sevyn says with a smirk on her face. leaning in for a kiss, aaliyah matches the smirk across her girlfriends' face.

"let's do it."

...

this shit is gonna be so good just y'all wait.