"Let go of me." 

"Yn, this isnt you!" The boy yelled at me, tears running down his face, he tugged onto my arm. 

"She's out of control- DEKU LET HER GO!"

"our quirks are no match..."

"But she's not even IN CONTROL!" He yelled back at the blonde, and put my face into his hands. I blinked, my hands moved on their own as dread filled my lungs. My heart pounded in terror as my body moved on its own. 

"The pro-heroes were the ones she knocked down first, what makes you think we have a chance?" A girl cried, her eyes were puffy, and filled with betrayal. She was missing an arm, and her once pink-white suit was now coated in blood. 

Did...Did I...did i do that? 

"Yn please." The boy in front of me activated something, his magic took a green shadowy form, and it was unlike any I had ever seen before. My hands reached his neck, I could feel his pulse as his self defense magic struggled against my own. 

"This is how it was supposed to end." My lips moved on their own as I leaned in. He froze at my actions, and tears begun to fall as he realized what I have done. 

No- this technique-

"DEKU!" The two others that surrounded me...their screams echoed in my head. Replaying over and over and over again. It was a record looping over and over. 

I shot up, the room around me was covered with all sorts of elements. The sheets were burned, ice had formed around the windows, rocks surrounded my bed, and vines shot up from the ground. 

"Yn, if you don't get up, we're leaving withou-" Nightmare froze, her tail paused and her ears twitched. She stared, then finally, she spoke up... "Wanna talk about it?" 

"I had a dream..." My voice shook as the screams echoed in my head," a dream- one filled with strange magic and people, I- I could control weapons, and-and there was this kid, he- I- I killed him." 

"What?" 

"I-I killed the boy with green hair..." I ran a hand through my hair, blinking away at the forming tears, I shook my head. "Nevermind, it-it just shook me." 

"..." She raised a brow, but said nothing, "Lucy and I can go alone to the job if you want."

"I-" Wiping my eyes, I shook my head once more, "Nah, I say, you should go on that date with Lily, I heard Gajeel and Levy are out, so take advantage."

"yn...as your exceed, I think I should go."

"As your friend, I wont let you." I sighed. Waving my hand, I tried my best to remove the vines and rocks at least. NIghtmare pursed her lips, then reverted into her cat-like form, she reached under the bed. 

"Fine." She threw a ribbon to me, I raised a brow, "Its for good luck." she explained. 

"...thanks..." Something swirled in my gut, refusing to let Nightmare go on the job seemed to ease the nauseous feeling...however it didnt go away. 

-

"Oi Lucy!" I yelled, grabbing her attention, I threw one of the bandits her way, "Deal with this punk  while I take on that dragoon slayer wannabe!"

"How's everyone else doing?" She asked, I looked over to her spirits, they seemed fine...and yet something caused me to worry. The nauseous feeling hadn't gone away, but rather gotten worse. 

"they're all fine!"

"That's a relief!" She grinned, a sense of deja-vu filled me, had this have happened before? My thoughts were cut short when Lucy let out a scream.