When he teaches you a dance; hhj

Hwang Hyunjin Oneshot fanfic imagine //  lyhyeon

You let out a loud groan of frustration as you flop on the floor

"Damn, this is hard," you said.

You were currently a trainee at jype. Your monthly evaluation is coming this week and right now you are practicing with your dance.

"Ok, let's try this again." you got up and played the music again.

You tried the dance move once more but you couldn't get it right. "Damn.." you said, you ran your hand through your hair. You were frustrated and tired. "Why can't I get this right?"

Hyunjin's pov:

On my way to practice, I passed through the corridors of the trainee's practice rooms. As I was walking I noticed a room with the door opened slightly and music playing. I was just gonna pass by but then I heard a groan, it was a groan of frustration.

"That voice is familiar.." I said to myself.

Out of curiosity, I peeked through the slightly opened door.

It was y/n, one of the current trainees here in jype. She's one of the best trainees out of all, or maybe from my point of view. Ever since I saw her in the cafeteria that one day, I immediately got interested in her.

Y/n is pretty, she has a great voice, she can also dance, she's basically an all-rounder. I might not like to admit it, but I have a crush on her. But I have my limits and I know that.

"She's having a hard time," I whispered to myself. Then I carefully knocked on the door.

Y/n's pov:

As I was trying to do the move I heard a knock.

I turned to see who it was and when I did my eyes widened in shock. Hwang Hyunjin, one of the members of Stray Kids.

"Is this real? oh gosh, I'm not dreaming right?" I thought. I shooed my thoughts away and bowed at him.

"Hello Hwang Hyunjin-sunbaenim" I greeted him. He laughed softly, his eye smile showing.

"He's so cute," I said in my mind.

"Please, just call me Hyunjin. No need for honorifics." Hyunjin said.

"You're y/n right?" He asked.

"Uh... Yes, I am. " I answered. "How did he know?" You thought in your mind.

"Uhm.. anyways, I was just gonna pass by but I noticed you were having a hard time with that," He said and pointed to the laptop that was on the floor with a video playing. You turned your head to it and back at him.

You then got shy and stared at the floor. You shyly nodded. "Well yeah... it's just so hard"

Hyunjin patted your shoulder "Need some help?" he said. You looked up at him and he smiled.

He grabbed the laptop and observed the dance. "Oh this is easy !" he said.

You blinked a couple of times as you were watching Hyunjin. Your brain still couldn't process what was happening.

"Ok! let's start?" Hyunjin said. You shook your head lightly and focused again. "Oh. yeah let's get with it."

He smiled and started to teach you the dance moves.

Hyunjin is such a great dancer and a great teacher. He thought you how to do the moves easily and you quickly learn them. The dance that you were struggling with now got easier thanks to Hyunjin who helped you.

_

After almost two hours of dancing, both of you finally finished the dance. You finally got the dance moves.

You both immediately sat on the floor breathing heavily.

"Hey uh.. Hyunjin.." You said still gasping for air.

"Yeah?" he responds. "Thanks for helping me," you said.

Hyunjin smiled at you again. "No problem, I can help you again anytime," he said.

You reached for your water bottle and drank from it. Hyunjin then stood up and fix himself.

"So uh... I gotta go now." Hyunjin said. You quickly drank the water and stood up.

"Oh uh yeah," you said then bowed at him. "Thank you so much for helping me with the dance, I'm really grateful," you said again.

Hyunjin then gently pat your head "anytime y/n, anytime" he said and then head to the door but then he stopped. He looked back at you and took his phone from his pocket.

"Uhh y/n.. can I get your number?" he said while smiling shyly and scratching his neck.

You just stood there and blinked many times. You were hesitating whether to give your number or not.

"Oh uhh, you don't have to if you don't want... i-i'll just get goin- "

"You can have my number." you cut him off.

"Oh ok haha" he gave you his phone and you typed in your number. You handed his phone back.

"Thanks," he said. "I'll get going now. Bye y/n!!"

"Byeee" you said. He headed to the door while skipping happily.

After he left, you sat on the floor and laid down. "Waaah... that was amazing." you said.

Your phone suddenly beeped. You reached for it,

"1 new message"

You opened the message.

_

unknown

4:54 pm

hey y/n

this is from the cute guy that helped you earlier ;)

pls save my number T^T