• 03

"O' Miss Human, do you know the way out of this world or even this enchanted forest?" She heard him grin. He wasn't wrong. She doesn't know how to go back!

Iseul turned back to face him. Ignoring the fact she was scared, she spoke, "Why do you care?!"

"I just saved you from being captivated by them. Be a little grateful." Said he, vexed. She sighed, he wasn't wrong he did save her.

"So? What do you want?" She asked calmly.

He laughed and then pursed his lips together as he saw that she was anxious and in no mood of any jeering.

"I don't want anything from you, I was kindly asking if you know the way out." He replied with a smile.

"I don't." She looked down, fiddling with her hands, a sign that she was nervous.

"Think of what you did to come here because sometimes things end the way they start." He advised and walked to a tree, resting his back on it, looking at her constantly.

She thought about what he said, the words were,
It's like a concoction, the mirror and incantation.

"I need a mirror to go back." She spoke as soon as she connected the dots.

"A mirror? Sorry that's not available." He replied.

She looked at him with eyebrows joined, "I didn't ask you!"

"There's no one else here. Yeah these trees are listening to you too but they're least interested."

She looked down again, she had no where to go. She was stuck in an enchanted forest with an irritating certain someone.

"You know a river might work like a mirror." He said after a little pause.

"But I don't know where a lake is..."

"You want my help?" He flashed a smile at her.

She was uncertain, was he trust worthy?

He is seriously being nice to me. Saved me from there, gave me a valuable hint and now... Trying to help me. I'm already in trouble so why not take another chance?

"Will you?" She asked.

"On one condition." He simple stated.

"What is it?" She asked, now trembling. What is he gonna ask?

"You'll let me hold you hand."

"What- why? That's-" what kind of condition was that?

"Your hands, they're warmer than mine. I think humans are warm." He explained.

"Maybe only in temperature because you know right what they did to your people?" She raised an eyebrow.

He chuckled, "Yes."

"I'm one of them. You're sure?" She held out her hand for him.

"You're harmless." He took her hands.

"Let's go," she nodded at him.

.

"So you mean just your curiosity brought you here?" He laughed.

"I mean--"

"Okay but imagine if it wasn't me but those men who had seen you?"

"I don't know... they're not humans so I cannot tell what goes on in their minds."

"So you can tell what goes on in human minds?" He puzzled her.

"You're tricking me." She whined.