009 | trap.

━ 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠?

"kamlai,

they say she collects strange stories. and if you ever hear her whistle, you know something dark is about to unfold."

adults say that a school is a safe place.

where you might get shot once in a while.

an innocent place.

a community free from violence.

however, the violence outside... will always find its way to places... it doesn't belong.

don't you agree?

a girl ran into the classroom, clearly in a rush and panicked

a girl ran into the classroom, clearly in a rush and panicked. "close the door. close the door."

"what are you doing?" the male teacher asked, eyebrows furrowed.

before kaew could close the door, two students ran inside too. "get out of the way."

"what's going on? what the hell is going on?" tor, the teacher, asked again.

his question got ignore once again, the student frantically saying to close the door.

as duang did as said, nanno stopped it with her hand. then closed it her own.

"what's going on?" tor asked, getting impatient. "what happened?"

"i don't know. we heard someone was attacking our school. they're wearing our uniform and stabbing people. we ran hear to get away."

"what?" koh commented. "that's not true, suer."

"yes, i swear. i saw it with my own eyes." boong backed up. "a kid was stabbed in the throat over and over, and over. i also heard someone got their face slashed."

"how many of them are there?" kaew asked, scared. "i don't know."

"hang on. just calm down." tor thought for a second then continued, "move the desks over here, hurry! we'll block the door."