Lillian telling Shredder

Sorry my loves I had to do this. Don't hate me when she gets in trouble. I feel ya.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

-

-

-

-

-

-

Lillian Pov,

I was scared going into my home. I knew father was going to be waiting for me. Leo was going to come in but I did not want father to hurt him too.

"My daughter I have been waiting for hours. Were have you been?"

"Father I have something to tell you."

"What?!"

I pointed to a foot ninja "Go get Kari... Now."

He rushed back. "You needed me sister."

"Yes. Please sit down." They sat."I am getting married. And I am moving out tonight."

"NO YOU ARE NOT!!!!" Father yelled.

"Yes I am. You may not control me any more. From now on I will not be here and I will not be around to visit."

"WHY! Why my daughter."

"Because you do not even treat me as a daughter. You treat me like a slave."

"If you feel that way I will show you what a slave is treated like!"

"Father please don't." Kari yelled at him.

"Take her away." He yelled at the foot. he knocked me down and i watched Kari my baby sister get dragged away. He kicked me and punched me. I was so scared. I screamed and screamed.

"LEO I NEED YOU PLEASE!" I Yelled

I was bleeding from my mouth. I felt like I was gonna die. If Leo did not get there soon then I would surely die.

I heard a loud thud like some thing heavy had just fell.

"Leave her alone."

"Lilly this is who you are marrying?"

Leo ran at father. He jumped over him grabbed me and ran. I did not know how he did that. He should have been killed by him. wait Leos a fricking ninja he can do anything.

"T-thank you f-for saving me." I said weakly.

"Shh Baby girl I would do anything for you. Be sure to stay awake."

He said kissing me.

"Fine leave but just remember I will find you! You are my daughter Lillian!" I was scared leaving. Not for me though. For my dear baby sister Kari. I hope her doesn't hurt her. I knew right then and there I was going to have to get her out of there.