chapter 2

Venita's P.O.V

-you don't like to waste time do you
No i don't, why waste time when we both know what we want.
His deep voice made me wet
-so where are we going
-the nearest place we can get a room.

He drove to the hotel as fast as possible and we continued kissing from the elevator till we got to the room, immediately we got in he stripped off my clothes and threw me on the bed. He removed his clothes also and he changed us so i was straddling him and we continued kissing, then he grabbed my breast and pinched my tits and he moved his mouth there and sucked. He turned us over and he kissed me down to my p*ssy then he sucked me for a while before he raised his head up and thrusted into me,  his thrusts were hard and fast and in no time we both reached our high.  We had rounds of sex before we slept in the early hours of the morning.
I woke up to the light rays entering my eyes, he was nowhere to be found so i quickly took a shower, dressed and left the hotel. I had never stayed till that time with a guy before, i always leave immediately after and for the first time since i can remember i was sore all over. I got a cab to my place, when i got into my apartment i saw serena she was standing and crossing her arms which meant am in trouble.
-hey serena wats up
-don't give me that ven, u left the club without telling me and you didn't pick my calls. You decide to stay till this time before coming home.
-am sorry i left without telling you, i was just really into the guy and my phone was on silent.
-you know the most annoying thing you did was that you left me there to pay your bills
-wow,  i can feel the love. You only care about the money.
-yes sure but u know i love you right, please don't give me a scare next time.
-sure i love you too
-am going to my place now,  i already made breakfast
-thank you, i will call you later.
Today was Saturday which means i didn't have to go to work, so i went to my room, brushed my teeth and changed into some comfy clothes then i went to eat my breakfast of egg and bacon. After eating i did my laundry and i put on my laptop to binge watch my favorite series the big bang theory,  i know i dont seem like a person that would watch that series but i am. I ordered  pizza in the afternoon and continue the movie

Robert P.O.V
When i woke up the next morning i felt a head on my chest and legs tangled with mine. I looked at her and she still looked beautiful and the events of yesterday night came rushing to my mind and immediately i got horny so i had a quick shower and wore my clothes then i left the hotel,  i didn't want any attachment with anyone. Last time that happened the girl got crazy and thought i was going to marry her and when i didn't she wanted to blackmail me to give her money, it only took a call from my lawyer and she kept her mouth shut.  But as i left i couldn't help but feel i have seen her before. I got into my car and went home, as i was about to enter the apartment my so called wife, anabelle sent me a message that she was going to her sister's in italy for 2 weeks and she was already at the airport. I was very happy to know i wouldn't be seeing her face for a while. If she still thought i will forgive her after what she did to me then she is very wrong, i did everything she wanted, gave her all the love i didn't even know i had but she stabbed me in the back like a bitch that she is. I went into my room, showered, i wore sweat pants and a T-shirt, i cooked and ate my breakfast then i went to my study to work.
I got a message from Aiden, my only friend that i should come to the golf point but i wasn't interested,  i need to work continuously if i still want my company to stay at the top. Everything i do is for my company, left to me i would have divorced that bitch of a wife but for my company's reputation i couldn't. I cleared my mind of all thoughts and when i wanted to start work Aiden's call came through
-Robbie
-i told u to stop calling me that
-you are always so friendly
-wat do you want
-didn't you see my message
-i did but i want to work
-dont work yourself to death
-is that all
-yes but check the latest news
-why
-just check it
-ok bye
-love y..
I cut the call, i didn't want to hear the nonsense he has to say.  First i didn't want to check the latest news but i was very curious so i decided to check.
I didn't see anything serious but then i saw a news about my wife.

Fashion designer venita summers is now at the top as anabelle Valentin goes down in the chart...

A picture of the both of them was put beside each other but one picture captured my attention it was the picture of venita summers,  she looked awfully familiar, exactly like the girl i fucked last night. I was shocked  cos i thought she was just a random girl seeking my attention but now i know who she is and i also know i wont be able to keep her off cos we will meet a lot. I sighed and called aiden, he picked on the first ring
-you missed me already
-no i didn't, is there anything you wanted me to see on the news
-not really, i just wanted to distract you
-am still going to shoot you very soon
-you love me too much
-shut up
I cut the call, put my phone away and focused on my work.

Zeezah
We have come to the end of this chapter,  am sorry it's short but i will try to make it longer next time.
It took me a lot to write the s*x part and am sorry if u don't like it. Also remember i don't mind new ideas.
Please don't forget to vote and comment.
Thank u guys💗💝💖