WHAT IF...

NOTED: This is my first time writing. Please go easy on me.... you can fix any grammer mistake (english not my main language)

P/s, Kim Dokja didn't actually tell his friend how he found the novel cuz he said he didn't remember it. So i made this as what if, he remember it.

ENJOY~

"Now that I think about, I'm curious. DokJa-ssi, how did you stumble across that novel in the first place?"

"Ahh, I was also curious about that."

Yoo Joonghyuk disinterestedly polishing the [Dark Heavenly Demon Sword] shifted his gaze towards Kim Dokja when that topic was brought up. Jang Hayoung asked as her eyes sparkled.

"Was it like some kind of a fateful attraction?"

"I also know something about such a feeling! The first time I held a grenade back when I was a private, I....!"

"I just came across it while browsing the net, actually."

Companions seemed to be disappointed by Kim Dokja reply. But, nothing could be done about that, because it's true. Han Sooyoung then retorted back.

"What did you search for exactly, to find such a crappy novel?"

"That is...."

Somehow he remember well how he found the novel. Too well. Because of that he hesitate

"....."

Kim Dokja keep his mouth shut for a few second but yet, it feel like he shut his for a long time.

'Do I have the right to share it with them? Won't it just burden them?'

Kim Dokja know that he had burden his companion more than enough just to get this far. Sometimes he got the feeling that he not that close to them like he think he is.

All of them had spend 3 years together. Clearing the scenarios, training, planning and more. Compare with the time with Kim Dokja were probably just a year.

Even so, they are his friends. Kim Dokja didn't have any friends back then, but now he does. As far as he knows, most friends share their problem with each other.

'Maybe I should-..... Urgh what am I thinking!'

Kim Dokja groan, he do not need some childish thought now.

"You don't have to answer if you didn't want to." Han Sooyoung said casually, didn't want to put pressure on him.

"...."

Kim Dokja clench his hand and release it.

"Actually.." his companion eyes automatically lock on him. Yoo Sangah give a faint smile.

" It's quite... something, but if you guys willing to hear then..." Kim Dokja do not know how to begin. He take a deep breath slowly.

"When I was 15 years old, I was struggling with depression." Kim Dokja stop for a moment to take a glance at his companion. Surprisingly none of them change their expression.

They listen quietly not to disturb him.
Kim Dokja heart fell a little bit lighter.

He continued, " Due to what happened at home before my mother when into jail and after that, with the reporters and the bullying at school. It's was hard for a teenager like me.... really hard."

Kim Dokja close his eyes for a second, but the memories that flood in can't compare with a second.

"Can we ask if it's true that you had live in a domestic house abuse?"