Part 6

1 month has passed'' during the time I finished half of euphoria season 2 and spent a lot time with Tom in LA.

Today is my last day of shooting on set of euphoria as maddy.

It's 5am and I woke up by my alarm who rang. Then I saw Tom who is still asleep next to me.
Tom'' I whisper
Slowly he opens his eyes and looks at me
Yes my love?'' He ask
So I have to get ready for my last day shooting euphoria.'' I say, as I make my way into the kitchen.
Babe are you coming??'' I shout from the kitchen.
Coming'' he says as he makes his wai into the kitchen.
We just ate some breakfast and then we got ready to drive to set. We got to the set, Zendaya greeted me and Tom immediately. Then I had to change clothes and make up for maddy.

I finished my last day of shooting, and I said goodbye.

2 weeks later''

Tomorrow is the premiere of euphoria in LA. Which means Tom,Robert and I have to stay a little longer in LA

Tom??'' I shout from downstairs
Yes, darlin?
Tomorrow is the premiere and I wanted to ask if you wanna come with me??
Ofc I'm coming with you'' he says

Y/N's POV
So tomorrow is the Premiere and I'm so excited for my dress. I have to try it on again today before I wear it tomorrow.

I call my designer.
Hello Caleb so yk tomorrow is the premiere and could you pls come over because I have to try the dress on.
Yes ofc I'll be there at 2 .
ok thank you see you.
I hang up. Tom already has his suit we will have partner colors ahhh am so excited.
Now it's 2 and my designer Caleb has arrived with the dress.
(Your dress and Tom's suit)

we tried it on and my designer is staying the night here because we have to be on the premiere at one and we have to drive half an hour

It's already 9pm and we decide to go to sleep because we have to wake up at 6am.
Caleb my designer has his own room in our villa because he is like my brother and we are very close Friends.
After scrolling through my Instagram I got really tired so I asked Tom if he comes upstairs to our room.
Tom?''i ask
What is?''he shout from the living room.
Should we go to bed because it already 9pm and we have to wake up early.
yeah I'm coming.'' he says making his way upstairs.
As we both change our clothes into some pijamas and put us in bed. After a few minutes we both fall asleep and cuddle.

____________________________

Next morning*
I woke up by a knock on the door.
Come in'' I say
Hey Y/N I just wanted to make sure you're awake because we have to make us ready'' Caleb says
ok I'm going to wake Tom up. I say as he makes his way out of the room.
I quickly call Caleb before he is gone.
Hey Caleb could you plss make some pancakes for us'' I ask
sure, see you in 15 minutes downstairs'' he says and left the room.
Tom'' I whisper
Tom'' I whisper again
Yeah I'm awake'' he mumbles
ok get your ass up and come downstairs'' I say as I changed my clothes and give Tom a little kiss on his forehead.
I got into the kitchen and saw Caleb making the pancakes and after 5 minutes Tom finally showed up.
We all ate breakfast and after 15 minutes we got ready to drive to the premiere.
After half an hour we arrived.
Tom went to his trailer with his designer to get ready I did the same with Caleb.
I got my make up done first, then my hair and then came the dress that still had to be made on me. After 2 hours we were finally finished my dress brought another 10 minutes but otherwise I was finished, Tom who was already finished came to me in the trailer. I hate that with all the stylists around me'' I said annoying to Tom. Who said'' you'll be finished soon too baby'' he says
I love you Tom'' I say
I love you too.

After 10 minutes my dress was finally ready and I was able to make my way to the premiere with Tom.

It's 1pm and we hear all the paparazzis and fans. Finally me and Tom were led on the red carpet of course Caleb was behind me because my dress.
Tom and I just stand there posing for the cameras adm I hear so much questions from the guys who are standing to take photos of us.

Y/N's POV
Me and Tom were led on the red carpet with Caleb behind me.
I was so excited and nervous but it wasn't my first time on the red carpet.
Tom and I were posing for the cameras and I got a little panic because if the camera flashes.
Tom I can't handle it with the flashes'' I whisper to him.
Baby you can do it  it's just 5 more minutes, i love you'' he whisper back and grab my hand.
I love you too.
After 5 minutes we got to the Interviews.

First interview:
So how are you doing Y/N'' asked the reporter.
Well actually I'm really good thanks for asking, how are you'' I say
Yeah I good too, so is it true that you and Tom are a couple?
No we are only good friends'' I say because Tom and I decide that we don't make our relationship official.
ok but you too would be a cute couple''he says.
Thanks for that but we're just friends, sorry but I have to go now'' I say as I make my way to another interview. It's so annoying all asking bout if Tom and I are in a relationship.

After the interviews I got to the others from euphoria. I was so happy to see Zendaya and Hunter I love them.
We all got on the red carpet again and after that we had an interview with all the members of euphoria series.

______________________
After the premiere we got home it was very stressful but I was happy to see Z and Hunter.
The rest of the day I lay in bed with Tom and just rest.

E: hey guys I hope you like this Part. If you want you can look at my Instagram zendxya.edxts let me know if you like this part❤️❤️