14. His assistant.!

You're confused about what he was talking about, so it took you a while to finally realized what he meant.

Jungkook thought the child in your womb was Lee Dong-hae's.!

After all, other than you, anyone would think that the child belongs to Lee Donghae, your ex-husband. You were married to him for year, so it would make sense for you to be pregnant with his child, Who would think that you're actually carrying a stranger's child.? your lips moved but you didn't refute.

Forget it, What could you say? Say that the child was not Lee Donghae's? Then whose was it.? it would only make you more embarrassed, you lowered your eyes.

"How stupid." Jungkook raised his voice and mocking smile appeared on his lips. Then, without giving you time to react, he turned his wheelchair and left, you look at him with blankly for a second, Minho had gone to push him, you also wanted to chase after them but found that you're still wearing the ripped dress, so you quickly ran to the fitting room to change. when you came out, the saleswoman bought over another eye-catching dress.

"Miss Yoo, you are going to attend a banquet, right.? I think this dress will suit you very well "

"But I ..."  you looked towards the door, Jungkook and Minho were gone, you couldn't help but feel a bit empty and disappointed, did jungkook actually leave You behind this time.?

"Miss Yoo, don't worry, Young Master Jeon treats you so well, he must be waiting for you outside, you should go try this dress first."

Under saleswomen's persuasion you went in and change into the dress she bought, when you came out, you still couldn't find jungkook's precence anymore, with disappointed You lowered your head and chewed on lip.

Y/n, what are you looking forward to?

He's only treating you a bit nicer and you're starting to imagine things.?

With your eyes still on the floor, you slowly walked forward  "What are you dawdling for.?" suddenly a familiar voice sounded, you immediately raised your head to looked around, Jungkook was sitting near the outermost seat of the coffee Shop next door with a cup of coffee in front of him and Minho stood behind him expressionlessly.

"Miss Yoo, Young Master Jeon has been waiting for you a long time, you really..."

Took your time!

But Minho thought for a while and decided not to finish his sentence. It's just that Jungkook made some strange decision today, which completely exceeded Minho's expectation.

When did Jeon Jungkook ever have a woman by his side.?

A months ago, Jungkook suddenly called him and told him that he found himself a woman but Minho had no idea what happened, it wasn't until a month later when he found out that they slept together but then, Old Master Jeon forced him to marry another woman, which was you.

Initially, he thought you wouldn't stay in the Jeon family for long, after all, it's almost difficult not to torture you to death with Jungkook's personality but who would have thought that he would stand up for you when you was being bullied? Not only did he help you but he was generous too! he even bought the entire shopping mall for you, fine, the shopping mall is nothing compared to the Jeon family's business but he did this for you! Jeon Jungkook never acknowledge you as his wife.

Why was he so concerned about you? back in the store, the disappointed in your heart dissipated when you saw Him, joy appeared in your eyes as you quickly ran towards him.

"You didn't leave.?"

Anyone could hear the joy in your voice. Jungkook frowned.

what's wrong with this woman?