Chapter twenty one

Still there watching him as he disappeared I heard my phone buzz! I checked on it to see who's message it is.
It was Kyne and I wondered what he wanted!

Kyne: u still at school?

No

Kyne: where are u nah?

At the airport

Kyne: can we meet at the supermarket near there?

Of course
I wrote as the security guard came and told me to change the parking place if I wanted to stay any longer.

"Am sorry, am going," I said starting the engine. He waved at me and I did the same.
When I reached to the supermarket, I took my phone and wrote to Kyne to ask him where he was.

Already there, where are you?

Kyne: I came with a cub, still on the gate

Okay, am in a white car parking lot 202

Kyne: coming.

I then saw him coming. I put on my hood well and pulled out the keys as I opened the car getting out.

"Here Adams," I shouted so that he can hear me. He then stood and turned to look in my direction as I also rushed to reach him.

"How was school?" He asked.

"Boring as usual, you know! Getting in with your chicks," I said teasingly.

"What did they say to you?" he asked as we moved towards the entrance of the supermarket.

"I think they both love you, if not playing some sick games," I said shrugging.

"Leave them, by the way you look good in those, if only you had no hoodie on," he chuckled.

"Thanks, but the mirror too is curious to know me now," I let out a laugh.
He let me enter first as he came after me.

"How did you know the place? I mean you're new," he asked.

"I passed here going to the airport. Don't think am a careless driver not to see my surroundings," I shrug.

"So bright do I say?" he asked.

"You got no other choice. By the way why am I here?" I asked.

"I called you to help me do groceries. Considering my brother needs home made these days," he said in a low voice.

"Let's turn here then," I said taking him to the fruits part.

After shopping we directly went to kyne's not forgetting the fact that he wanted me to help him. He wanted me to help him make fruit juice for his brother. I first helped him put the groceries in the fridge (the necessary ones) and placed all that I would need on the counter.

"Take this," he said giving me one apron and the kitchen gloves as he pulled out the knives from the knife board.

"Chop this?" he asked making me look at him.

"Yeah," I said as we started working on some fruits, as he chopped them and I used the blender.

"I see you can do it better," I teased.

"I hate it though," he shrugged, "but no one is here to do it so I sometimes cook," he said, "anyway are you going to be living alone?"

"Yes, would you like to join me in?" I teased.

"No," he smiled, "would you accept my offer though?"

"Shoot,"

"Tomorrow here is a party. I wanted you to come, if it's okay with you," he said turning on the stove.