Why you break up.

Charlie: He is spending to much time with hockey. You obviously understand that it's important but you thought you were important too. When you ask him about it he just brushes it off. " Fine then maybe hockey should be your only thing." You say. " Fine maybe it should."

Fulton: I feel like you break up for a dumb reason. He probably is very jealous and when he sees other boys talking to you he starts fighting with you. That causes your break up.

Adam: I feel like you probably get jealous and then you fight about it and he wants to break up.

Averman: He doesn't take your relationship seriously and when you try to talk to him he just makes jokes so you tell him that when he becomes more serious he should come and talk to you.

Guy: I feel like nothing specifically caused the break up it just kinda happened.

Connie: She was being kinda clingy and when you brought it up she got very angry. Then you guys fought and she broke up with you.

Dean: Honestly I feel like it was something dumb. He probably broke up with you.

Dwayne: You had a dumb fight which causes you too the break up. I feel like this is simple because Dwayne doesn't like fighting.

Luis: He probably cheated or something dumb like that.

Ken: I feel like it's the same as Guy.

Julie: She saw you talking to someone else. Obviously it was just a friend, but she got jealous. When she brought it up it made you mad because it was just a friend. She says that she thinks you should take a break.