introduction 🥺

Y/N'S POV

Driving through the cold made me realize how much I hate it. But moving across the country to Forks, a small and cold town, I found that I would have to get used to dealing with things that I hate. Leaving everything behind; my friends, my home- basically my whole life. To start a new one here, with a foster family who I knew nothing about. Nothing..

"Y/n! We've been looking forward to seeing you!" My foster mother opened her arms, expecting a hug as I stepped out of the taxi and glanced at my new house. I smiled awkwardly at her, fiddling nervously with the strap on the bag. She sighed and put her arms down in defeat, forcing a smile. "Well, why don't you come inside?" I nodded and followed her in without a word.

After showing me around the house, she left me in my room to unpack. I sat on my bed, shivering as the freezing air blew through my window. I stood up to close the window, and found myself stopping to glance across the road at a misty, green forest. Almost in a trance, I kept my eyes locked on it, before being suddenly interrupted. I jumped as my eyes regained focus, trying to register what I just saw. It was a flash in the forest, too difficult to understand what it was... could I have been imagining things? Or could it have actually been something?

It was something. It was him.