Chapter 13- Lead Me Not Into Temptation

We got to my brother's house as soon as Yuto's driver could get us there. Yuto followed me up to the house and I knocked on the door. My brother answered the door. "Haruna." We hugged each other tightly, I haven't seen him in over a year.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't have been here," I said crying. "I should have come last night when I got in."

He shook his head. "No, it's ok. Mama wanted you to get your rest," Keiichi said as he broke the hug. I stepped away as he looked up and saw Yuto behind me. "Yuto, thank you for coming."

Yuto gave a quick bow and then shook my brother's hand. "I'm so sorry for your loss."

Keiichi nodded a quick thanks as he closed the door behind us.

"Where's Mama?"

"In the kitchen, talking to the coroner. They're getting ready to take him."

"Oh ok. I'll go see her." Yuto looked at me as if asking me if he needed me with him. I wanted to say no, but I nodded and he and Keiichi followed me into the kitchen. I stood in the doorway watching my own mother looking small and pale. I've never seen her look this way. They must have just finished talking about my Grandfather when the coroner stood up and walked to the doorway. We moved out of the way to let him through. Keiichi walked up to Mama and kneeled down in front of her.

"Mama, Haruna is here."

She looked up and smiled as she saw me and then started to cry. I hurried up to her and hugged her tight.

"It's ok, Mama. I'm here," I said, crying. "I should have come last night. I should have said goodbye." I let go of the hug and started to sob.

"Shh," Mama said as she stroked my hair. "Haruna, my Winter Flower, don't blame yourself. Your Grandfather was sick for a long time. He's in a better place now." She handed me a tissue and I wiped my eyes and blew my nose. "Yuto," I heard her say. "I'm so happy you've come."

Yuto walked up to my mother and I. "Anything for your daughter." I felt him place a hand on my shoulder and I touched it with my left hand, loving the comforting feel of his touch. My mother must have seen my ring.

"Ay ya, Haruna," she gasped. "What a beautiful ring!"

"Oh, thank you Mama," I said. She hugged me tight and then hugged Yuto.

"I always knew one day you two would be married."

I looked at Yuto. "Oh, we're--"

Yuto shook his head as if to say not now. I looked at him and then back at Mama. "Excuse me, Mama. I need to make a phone call. I need to make sure everything is ok in Seoul." I left the kitchen and went into the backyard, taking my cell phone out of my purse. While I was getting ready to dial the number, my phone rang. It was Namjoon.

"Hey baby," I answered.

"Hey, Haruna. Sorry, I never answered your call. We were busy with rehearsal."

"It's ok," I was so happy to hear his voice. "Where are you now?"

"We're in Manila," he answered. "It's beautiful here, Haruna. How was your flight to Tokyo? How's your family?"

"The flight was good," I said.

He could hear the sadness in my voice. "And your grandfather?"

"He's gone, Joonie," I said crying on the phone. I tried holding it in but I couldn't. "He passed away last night."

"Oh, baby I'm so sorry. Do you need me to be there with you? I'll drop everything right now."

"No, Namjoon. You have a tour to start tonight. When it's time for the funeral I'll tell you. Might not be for another couple weeks."

"Ok, I'll tell the guys. If anything you let me know. I love you my wife."

"I love you too, my husband. Please, be careful."

"I will. I love you."

"I love you too."

We hung up the phone and I got a text from Lucy. "My flight for Seoul is leaving in an hour. I'm so sorry for your loss, bestie. I'll take care of the Bangtan house for you."

I texted her back a quick "thank you" and went back into the house. It was a long rest of the day of crying and making arrangements. It was already late by the time we left the house and Yuto and I went back to the hotel. We stopped to have a few drinks at the hotel bar.

"I should get to bed," I said after I checked the time on my phone and we finished our third bottle of Sakura sake. "It's already 1:00 am."

"You gonna be ok getting to your room?" He asked as I gathered my purse.

"I'm fine," I said as I stood up and began to walk. I took a step and fell over a bit. "Whoops," I said. "Okay, maybe not."

Yuto stood up and helped me stand. "Come on, Haru-chan. I'll help you to your room."

We slowly made it back up to my room and Yuto helped me in. "Thank you, Yuto sama," I said as I sat on my bed and took my shoes off. He leaned up against the wall and watched me.

"You're welcome," he yawned.

"Why don't you stay here tonight?" I asked him. "You look like you can barely stand up."

He nodded. "Thanks."

I grabbed my pj's and went into the bathroom to change. I came out of the bathroom and Yuto stood at the door. He grabbed me into his arms and kissed me deeply. I broke the kiss. "What are you doing?"

"Haruna, I've loved you for a very long time. And since that night at the Gala, all I could think about is kissing you and making love to you." I looked at him. "Just please give me this one night."

"Yuto, I'm already with someone you know this."

"Yeah, I know, RM." I nodded. "What's it stand for now? He keeps changing it.

"Right now it's 'Really Married'. Yuto, we had a thing together when we were teenagers. I moved to the states after college and we grew apart. I came to Seoul to find happiness and I have found it with Kim Namjoon."

"Just one night," he said as he leaned in to kiss my neck.

"Yuto, no." He continued to kiss my neck and I couldn't fight it anymore. I fell limp in his arms. "Yuto." He broke the kiss and I sat down on the bed and watched as he took off his shirt. I stared at his broad shoulders and muscular chest. Looking at him, my mind automatically turned his face to Namjoon's. I sat up and looked at Yuto. "Yuto," I said. "Look, I appreciate everything you've done for me since yesterday. And I need your friendship. But I'm engaged to Namjoon. You can stay but I'm sorry, I can't sleep with you."

He sat next to me and placed his hand on my leg. "Just one night," he said as he lifted my chin and I looked into his eyes. He gave me a little pout that he had always made me weak. "Since I saw you at the gala that night I have not been able to get you out of my mind. You're as beautiful as you were when we first met. When I saw him wrap his arms around you I only wanted you more."

"If you do anything to me, he and the rest of Bangtan will come after you, and I'll be out of a job."

"Then no one needs to know."