Jeden // One

{Melody}
[Wednesday]

Maddie and Melody have been friends since University where they were roommates, they became instant best friends and have been inseparable ever since.
Maddie was a languages major, whereas Melody was a computing major.
On Maddie's year abroad she met her now boyfriend and his band, Maddie and Calum really hit it off and stayed in contact after they exchanged numbers.
Fast forward three years and Maddie is now moving in with Calum in his Hollywood home, taking things to the next level in their relationship.
——————————
Mads💛 "Melody, you've got to come over this weekend and meet everyone it'll be so much fun"
Melody🎶 "I don't know Mads, it doesn't sound fun being the only single one in the group"
Mads💛 "Please Mels 🥺 Everyone has heard so much about you and they really want to meet you"
Melody🎶 "If I come, you better have plenty of wine 🙄"
Mads💛 "Girl, you know I will have wine. Can't wait to see you! Everyone is getting here about 7pm, don't be late 😘"
———————————
[Saturday]

Melody was reluctantly trying to find something to wear to this get together that Maddie and Calum were holding tonight, she didn't know whether to wear something casual or a bit more dressy.
She finally settled on a slightly lacy body suit with some high waisted skinny jeans and a light cardigan.
"Oh shoot! I'm gonna be so late, Maddie's gonna kill me!"
Melody exclaimed to herself and quickly rushed out the door and jumped in an Uber heading off to Maddie and Calum's place

20 minutes later

"Melody you're finally here! I've missed you!" Maddie exclaimed, pulling Melody into a hug
"Sorry I'm late, I lost track of time"
"It's fine, come meet everyone!" Maddie pulls Melody into the house and through to the garden where everyone is gathered

"Everyone, this is Melody. Melody, this is everyone!"
Melody rolled her eyes and scoffed "Wow what a great introduction there Mads"
——————————————————————————

Hey guys! I know it's a little short, but I promise you the next chapters will be longer and Melody will actually get introduced properly.
I promise it will get better, and more interesting soon.
I just wanted to get something out there for you all, next chapter will probably be in a few weeks unless I get a sudden burst of inspiration to write.

Love you all! Please vote and comment, I'd love your feedback. ~ Cas x