To be continued...

To be continued...
Collection of short stories.
By :- Surya Sunil Kumar
a.k.a 𝐒𝐒𝐊

About the Author:
𝐒𝐒𝐊 here!
I know many of you doesn't know SSK! So here I thought of introducing myself to whom I am unknown👉 I, Surya Sunil Kumar with the username Surya_SK, in short SSK, born on 13th of August ; is an Indian in GCC. I began writing at grade 1 with the support of my family, and some of my friends and classmates, who are my readers too. I wrote more than 80 books, including short stories within this time, and I have safely kept it as it's my treasure. My small family includes me, myself Surya_SK, my dad - Sunil Kumar SunilKumar15, my mom - Rahila Sunil Kumar, and I have an elder brother - Anand Parayil Anand_Parayil. I have published a small novel in the S.I.B.F and the book was titled '𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔖𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔑𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔰 𝔐𝔞𝔫𝔲𝔰𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔭𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱', I wrote that book when I was in grade 6th. My few interviews came over malayalam medias too. I have a lot of hobbies and moreover I love enjoying life. And don't ask me about my dreams, because I dream big and I have a lot of dreams, being humans our dreams won't end and so mine. Anyhow, you have come here, please give my book a try and post your thoughts about my works going to be done here - on the comment box below. Feel free to suggest me anything positively on my writings. Whenever I find your comments, I will give reply for sure. Please vote the chapters of this book, if you like it. I know all this suspense will keep on thrilling my passionate readers, ( ◜‿◝ )♡ heartfelt thanks for all the support from all my readers that helps me to write, ardently. Without my readers, my book wouldn't be anything (not buttering!!!😉). Keep voting, commenting; don't forget to follow Surya_SK and to gossip about this book to your friends and stay tuned for further updates (it's free if cost - you know😎, just saying!😉). Please do post your valuable votes and thoughts, shower the love ♥️. Writing is my passion and I wanted to bring it out to everyone worldwide. Yes! I am trying to bring out my books to all my friends worldwide, who like reading, through this Wattpad platform. So catch up for further continuation, and let me tell you it's a pretty long ride. And to all my friends out there, stay safe and stay blessed!🤝 Take care and keep enjoying! Remember sky is limitless and so should be your aims. So readers hang on and fasten your seat belts. Hold on to #sskbooks and I hope my readers will give me this same support on my other fields, subscribe my YouTube channel : Miracle Universe, find me on blogger and Tumblr, all these links are available on my profile. Do check it and continue pouring love and keep supporting, because it is a big blessing to me. And yes! I am not a perfect writer, so forgive my mistakes.

∆ To those who have stopped to try this very book, all I want to shower is my gratitude with heartfelt Thanks; enjoy reading this book by joining in this journey. Cover illustration and design and all parts of SSK books are copyrighted. All the images used fictitiously in the book is taken from websites, more likely Google and so the credit goes to the respective owners. All the names, places incidents, and all are the product of author's (my) imagination and is used fictitiously. No part of this book should be reproduced or transmitted without the prior permission of the author. © Surya Sunil Kumar.

§ My friends! Check out the coming chapters and if you like it - vote⭐, post your suggestions ≥ comment💬, for statements you do relate or like > inline comment, tell about this book to your friends (share), Follow me and keep reading. Hold on for further catch up...
Keep supporting!
Merry reading ❣️
Only @Surya_SK
»«**********»«

Visitor in the university
A few uneven events take place in a prestigious university, the university which a girl is likely to join, as she moves in to settle in a new, rather weird city. That's when the girl learns the university that the she had been scheduled to attend, had been closed and abandoned for a decade.
Woah! Is it horror? Certainly! I can't say a no, until Maddie unfolds the what-abouts of the Milestone University.
But wait! You know it has other options - mystery, suspense, thriller and more... And if you're thinking, it's perfect to enter into the journey to Milestone University, then you must know this; The university is rumoured to be haunted.
Caution: Don't complaint that it wasn't warn. SOS!

*****

Just another myth
Agnika heard of an urban legend about a floating city in the clouds. Curiosity takes her best and she starts looking for it. Her epic adventure unravel morals.

*****