2* Beaches And Beasts

Finally after 16 hours of listening to paramore, and taylor swift on repeat, we finally made it to the airbnb tommy's mom rented for the 2 weeks we will be here. Happily this airbnb is right on the beach so i can go look out at the beach whenever.

Tommy- "okay lilah get your bathing suit on we are going swimming"

Delilah- "okay tomathy"

I get my bathing suit on and put a big t-shirt on over it, still feeling self conscious about wearing one, even after Tommy hyping me up with all of the ones I bought. I walk out to see Tommy and wil in the living room with towels and sunscreen ready for the beach.

Wilbur- "nice bathing suit" he says laughing

Delilah- "shut up asshole, it's just until we actually get to the beach, i don't wanna look like a hooker like you two"

Tommy- "wil seriously" he says quietly for me not hear but i did "wait HEY i'm not a hooker, hooker"

I laugh trying to ignore what wil and Tommy said. We headed out and my feet hit the warm sand, it was nice, calming.

We get out beach chairs and put our stuff down, I take the shirt off and me and Tommy head to the water. Then someone picks me up, its too tall to be tommy so it has to be wilbur

Delilah- "WILL PUT ME DOWN YOU ASS HOLE"

Tommy- "THROW HER"

Wilbur and tommy laugh

Wilbur throws me into the water, and I swallow a mouth full of salt water. Someone pulls me up, it's wilbur.

Wilbur- "are you okay"

I keep coughing but shake my head yes

Wilbur- "here let me help you"

He guides me to the shore and to the chairs. I finally stop coughing.

Delilah- "thanks will"

Tommy- "What the fuck just happened"
Delilah- "will tried to drown me"

Wilbur- "i did not tommy told me to throw you"

Delilah- "you were going to anyways"

They both stay silent

Delilah- "that's what i thought... come on let's go get cleaned up for dinner assholes"

Tommy and will- "OH FUCK OFF"

We all ran to our rooms. I get a shower and change into some grey lounge shorts and a spaghetti strap crop top. I got done rather quickly so I just chilled on my bed and scrolled through tiktok.

A little while later wilbur pops his head into my room

Wilbur- "hey dinners ready"

Delilah- "okay, will you help me up"

He walks over, grabs my hand, and yanks me up, a little too hard causing me to fall over on top of him. Our faces inches apart, I couldn't hold the blush back, what I didn't notice at first was Wilbur's face, bright red.

Wilbur- "uh sorry i guess i'm too strong"

Delilah- "yeah okay" i say sarcastically getting up

We walked down stairs to see my favorite food. The blush is still evident on mine and wills face.

Tommy- "yo what happened to you guys"

Delilah- "n-nothing"

Tommy- "uh huh" he lets it go

We all ate dinner, it was amazing like always, Tommy's mom is a very good cook. Me, Tommy, and Wilbur decide to go watch a movie. I make the boys watch Beauty And The Beast, after Wilbur suggests a horror movie but Tommy shuts that down very quickly. Fucking wimp. We start the movie, I sing along to all of the songs.

Delilah- "this is the perfect love story"

Tommy- "huh?!"

Delilah- "i mean it is she doesn't care about what he looks like, and only likes what his personality is like"

Wilbur- "isn't that just common decency?"

Delilah- "i guess i don't know i haven't been around a guy thats showed kindness to me"

Tommy- "aye what the fuck"

Delilah- "romantically"

Tommy- "thank you"

Delilah- "alright simps, i'm going to bed"

Wilbur- "goodnight"

Tommy- "night"

I walk up to my room, I put my airpods in and shuffle my playlist. Again 'bestfriends brother' comes on, I lay in my bed looking up at the ceiling thinking about Wilbur, how caring he is to me, how his eyes glitter when playing his guitar. I know he's Tommy's brother, and there's the rules, but Wilbur is just so cute.

The next song that plays is 'Your sister was right' by Wilbur himself. I soon fall into a deep sleep.