Chapter 14

1 Year Later

(Look I don't want to go graphic here because me personally feels weird writing it so please respect my opinon)

Your POV

"Hey Hiccup can I ask you something?" I say to him while I'm reading the book of dragons...again.

"Yea what is it?" He asks handing me a bowl of starberries.

"What do you think about kids?" You ask.

"Oh well, I think their wonderful. Berk needs kids and since my dad passed we need an heir for chief." He says stroking his imaginary beard.

"Good cause I was wanting at least maybe one or two." You say feeding him a strawberry.

"Well I guess I know what this means." He says smirking picking you up bridal style and carring you to your room. He shuts the door and locks the door. (this is where I stop and skip over it by 2 weeks)

2 Weeks Later

Hiccup's POV

(y/n) has been throwing up lately so I'm taking her to my mom. (d/n) helped her cause she couldn't walk and I tried to help her, but the baby night furies wouldn't leave me alone and they are kinda of scared of their mother so... yea. When we get there me and Toothless wait outside playing with the baby dragons. About 15 minutes later mom comes and get me. Me Toothless and the babies followed her to where (y/n) was. She was crying.

"Hey hey hey what's wrong don't cry, you know I hate to see you cry!" I say.

"No Hiccup, these are tears of joy. We are having babies." She says.

"You mean a baby." I say excitedly.

"No Hiccup its going to be a pair of twins." She says kissing me.

"OH MY GODS I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER." I shout this and start to run out the door yelling it out where everyone can hear.

Your POV

"I swear he is so goofy sometimes." I say laughing. "Well (d/n) looks like me and you both are mothers now." I say to (d/n) petting her head.

"And Hiccup will be the best father." You say staring up at the sky.

6 Months Later

"AHHHHHH UUUGGGH." I scream.

"Okay breathe (y/n) breathe." Valka say. I start to breathe while squeezing th life out of Hiccup's hand.

10 Minutes Later

The date is Febuary 14th 1156. The twins was born today. One is a girl and one is a boy. (g/n is girl name and b/n is boy name) Me and Hiccup decided on (g/n) and (b/n).

"Oh Hiccup they are beauitful." You say crying a little bit of joy. Hiccup wips the taers away holding (g/n).

"I know and (g/n) is going to be a daddy's girl and look just like her beauitful mother." He says kissing your forehead.

"And (b/n) here is going to be a momma's boy. He is going to be just like his father. A big goofball." You say laughing.

"It was like fate that we became what we are today (y/n). Fate brought us together." Hiccup says craddling the baby girl.

"Yes fate. It as done wonderful thing for us. And I'm glad that fate brought us together. I love you Haddock."You say.

"I love you too. And always will till the end of time. Nothing will keep us apart." Hiccup says.

THE END

💠🔱💠🔱💠🔱💠🔱

That is the end of this story. I will be making a sequel of a modern world older hiccup and reader soon so be ready. While you wait on that little story go read my story that is still in progress

That Cold Winter Night (Jack Frost x Reader)

Thank you to all who has read my story and has supported it all the way through. This story is my first and it is close to 1k reads. I'm just thankful to you guys.

Lots of Love 💖

-Invader