•T-Tanjiro...?•

~ WARNING!! ~
                    This Chapter Contains:
                               •Stuttering
                            •Tanjiro x Y/N
                                  •Cringe
                                  •Kissing

    "I'm in love with you, Tanjiro-kun..." You said, standing in a lovely flower field at noon, your voice slightly cracking.

      You were on a mission with him, you guys were walking through the field when you told him. He stopped walking and turned towards you.

     'Here it comes... The rejection...' you think to yourself. You start to lower your head down, embarrassed at how quiet it got.

    "I-It's okay if you d-don't feel the same..." you quietly added, with your head still lowered. "T-Tanjiro...?" you questioned as you looked back up at him.

     His face was all red... He looked flustered but also confused on what to say. "I-I..." He responded quietly.

   "It's okay if you don't want to respond now, Tanjiro, no rush." you responded quickly. You got flustered too.

    You decided to break the silence by saying something since he seemed uncomfortable. "J-Just forget about it-"

     As you turned around to keep walking , you felt his hands grab around your waist. He nuzzled his face into your neck softly, with his arms wrapping around you. "T-Tanjiro?" You said softly, confused.

    He spun you around to where you were facing him

    He spun you around to where you were facing him. He looked deep into your soft green eyes, you looked back. You looked at his lust filled expression and got even more flustered.

     "Wh-What are you-" you tried saying

     "Wh-What are you-" you tried saying. Then before you knew it, he kissed you.

       You were very confused but took advantage of the situation and kissed him back.

       He broke the kiss and said, "I-I-I'm sorry, Y/N... I couldn't help myself... you just looked very beautiful..."

     He looked guilty, you didn't know why since it's exactly what you wanted. "I-I'm also in love with you, Y/N..." he finally said.

       "I've felt this way since I helped save you from your village

       "I've felt this way since I helped save you from your village... You know? The first time that I met you..." He added.

    "M-Me too, Tanjiro..." You softly confessed. "Y-You looked so brave... I couldn't help but love you. I mean you saved me..." you replied.

     You start to look into his brown-ish red eyes deeply and feel compelled to kiss him again.

      You lean in only for him to back away cautiously

      You lean in only for him to back away cautiously. Embarrassed, you back away farther that you normally were and replied with, "That's my bad, I apologize. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable." You get super flustered and embarrassed.

        You try everything in your heart not to cry. "L-Let's just go. We h-have a demon to slay." You add.

       You look at him and he looks very upset

       You look at him and he looks very upset. You start walking away from him, he starts slowly walking after you, keeping his distance, cautiously, as if he was scared of you or something.

        He didn't bring Nezuko with him seeing as she was still asleep healing back at The Butterfly Estate. You thought this mission was the perfect chance to confess, seeing as how everything was romantic and perfect.

       'I'm so stupid... why'd I do that?!' you thought to yourself. 'Him telling me he loved me too was enough... I should've just took that and start walking... UGHHHH!!!' you continue to think.

      "THERE!" Tanjiro yells. You look towards the trees surrounding all around you both. "Blood Demon Art?" you mutter. Next thing you know—

                    ~ TO BE CONTINUED ~

         *I am currently working on the second chapter! hopefully you enjoyed this first one! It's the first demon slayer FF i've worked on!!!*