Chapter one: first gaze

It was a warm sunny Saturday afternoon. Gordon Ramsey and Guy fieri we're getting ready to go to their local gay stripclub and throw some steaks at the hot men. "Cmon guy get the fucking stakes!!" Gordon shouted from outside. He was getting ready to leave but Guy was taking forever. "Oh sorry bro" Guy yelled from the house. Guy got into the hot sexy car from cars 69 one of Gordon's favorite movies. Gordon and Guy loved watching the cars movies together. They would snuggle up and fall asleep to those sexy sexy cars. But this isn't the time to go into too much detail about that. The sexy duo arrived at the gay strip club. They came here every single Saturday to throw stakes at the men as they got aroused. As they got into the building they saw a hot bald man. "MR CLEAN IS THAT YOU?!" Guy yelled with shock. "No you numb skull it's Jeff bezos. Aka the sexiest bald man alive" they both stood there and stared at the hot Amazon man. To their surprise was getting ready to go up on stage. Guy said "I thought the man was rich?? Why does he need to strip for money??" Gordon just shrugged and walked towards him feeling very horny. "I've never seen you here befor-" Gordon started to speak but the Amazon man put one finger on his lips and said "shushhh Gordon. Don't focus on that focus on my big fat bald head" Gordon was very fascinated with the shine on his head. Made him feel nice....real nice.....