Part 1.

Sans POV
As I was walking down the street with my earphones connected to my phone blasting my playlist I see a portal open. Now it obviously isn't normal to see a portal in the middle of nowhere so of course I was confused, before I could even walk to to the portal I see people who look like me walk out. They all ran up to me talking about who knows what!? They were all talking at the same time. I was shocked.. I cough putting the attention on me. I say " Who are you guys?! Why is there a portal in the middle of the street!?" Suddenly this guy with paint brushes in his pockets speaks up. " Well.. we are all Aus of yourself! An au is an alternate universe. And we came  here to kind of talk to you. So if you don't mind.. can you like kind of t in the portal so we can talk?" Sans - " What makes you think I'm going to suddenly go with you after hearing that?! I don't even know your names!!! I'm still confused too!!!" Guys with paint brushes in his hand speaks up again. "Well we were just hoping you would go with us.."  Our names are who has time for that lol! Sans - " I'll go just out of curiosity... if you guys are creepy and stuff I will run full speed back to this portal."  Blue "We won't hurt you! Your the original sans!" Sans " Alright.." Sans and the others walk to the portal and they see an white room with portals, this time with black outline and worlds inside it. Sans assumed they were the aus world but he wasn't completely sure.

                                                                              AD TIME