Question!!

Hello my beautiful/handsome/wonderful readers, I hope you've all been as brilliant as ever.

Now, I've got a question for you since I think these book/books did way better than I'd ever expect and know some of you still wanted more.

Of course, this storyline is finished and over with, so I don't mean this book.

But would you all like another Shidge zombie book?

It won't be like this one, I'm gonna change it up by....

1- Using the three zombie types from the last of game (First one since I haven't played the second one and don't know if there's any more types).

2- Starting it off with them being children when the first zombie appears.

3- I'll mix in some being immune but not all of them like they were in this book.

4- It's just going to be a completely different storyline but still good .. hopefully.

It will be them moving around more, not really making too many camps and not having as much access to cars as they did in this book.

I'll be leaving out guns mostly because bullets do run out at some point or would you like me to have the use of guns?

The background ships might be a bit different and there's going to be a lot of twists (I think/hope) within the background ships too.

I'm not sure if I should do Katt (MattxKeith) again or try something new by using Latt (MattxLance) instead. It's up to you if you all do comment an answer. 

I've been having an idea for another shidge zombie au again but I've just not been sure in doing it or not.

So, please tell me what you all think.

Thanks to all those who have been following me still.

Thanks to all those who have read this story to the end.

And, thanks to those who have commented and voted in this book or the first one.

I'm really grateful to you all and it's readers like you that help give me confidence in my writing.