Dissapointment

Ranboo POV:

I managed to get a good 2 maybe 3 hours of sleep, constantly waking up from either nightmares or the sound of abuse. This isn't the way my life was supposed to go, I got good grades had good friends and then we moved and this is what happened, I got bullied, so I can't focus which means my grades slip. I manage to get by from studying on the library after school but it's not enough. I haven't had a good conversation with anyone in 2 years, since I moved. And then I've hoped from school to school, although there was that kid who spoke to me, free from judgment and abuse. Tubbo. I want to see him again.

———————

Another hurtful lesson, another agonising lunch and a painful tutoring session later and I'm finally alone, alone, picking up a book I hadn't yet read, it was a simple fairy tale story. Whilst reading I started imagining the princess as a secondary prince, forcing the book to act like tubbo's ideas from yesterday, changing the dragon to social norms hurting the main love interest, and being together makes them stronger, it was sappy but it made me feel better. Suddenly I heard "ranboo!" Whisper shouted towards me, usually I'd go pale and hang my head down but once again the voice had no malicious intent, instead it was the somewhat childish voice of tubbo, "ok so glad you're here today" he said taking a chair and sitting next to me "you are? To see me?" I asked genuinely confused, no one ever wants to see me, in fact people try there hardest to avoid me unless they'd rather bully me "yeah man of course! After our talk yesterday I thought we were friends, although I realised I didn't give you my number so you could text me. Also I have no one to talk to since Tommy spends all his time streaming now" tubbo answers whilst handing me a piece of paper with his number on it, of course he's friends with Tommy "surely if Tommy's your friend then you'd be bullying me right?" I question looking away waiting to be ridiculed "I am friends with Tommy yes. But he's an idiot and I don't see why he'd bully someone without having known them, i had one conversation with you yesterday and you've already become the highlight of my day" he assured. My heart felt warm "I'm the highlight of your day?" I think aloud "yeah man! You know even though I kinda can't see your face, you're cute when you're questioning every little thing I do" he admits with a straight face 'he has to be joking' "you think I'm cute?" I ask once again "see just like that it's cute" I felt my face heat up, I'm glad I have this mask on or else he'd see my probably clear blush.

This is nice

Although I know it won't last long.