The Day That I Found U

Before u read. Read this first

This a au that i just made up while i was thinking on a fanfic that i can make then i came up with this.

Its like a animal au where humans are animal like half half u know what am saying, which i what i call the half human half animal familiars just saying i made this up which humans can adpote one and train them a their pets
Or more likely protecters. And also the familiars can be top or bottom😏

Thats all with the explanations of this au hope u enjoy:D

Kaeya- Top
Diluc- bottom

Kaeya's POV

It was a normal boring a day for me, i really do want to makes friends because most of friends have familiars that rare to own one only people who has the guts to own one can own one but i familiars i great people to have by where side but people trick then like s*x toys or even pets, they were made to protect or make a person happy or something i dont really know what they are really. While i was lost in my thoughts i heard my phone ring, so i pick it up and was jean. " kaeya where are u your gonna be late in the event we need u here " said jean, " oh god sorry on my way " i replied back, and ending the call " gosh i completely forgot about that " told myself, i quickly got charged into a proper clothing and leave the house

On the location

Third person's POV

"Where is kaeya his late" said jean, " sorry am late " kaeya said as he runs towards jean, " there u are! " said jean
" huh why are all of the employees here?.." kaeya said as he questioned jean " i dont know the president just ordered us to bring them here" jean replied " what!" " yeah i know i feel something is gonna go wrong " jean muttered to herself " yeah me too what is the president planning...." said kaeya.

"Welcome everyone" the president said to the people

" u might be confused why are the familiars are here, well a company of familiars to take care of them decided to bring their special familiars that are rare than the normal ones". " rare than the normals one, huh what is he talking about" kaeya said under his breath." Bring them"
"Yes sir". As he said that all of the familiars brought to the space and what i saw was not normal. They were all chain up head to toe, eye with sadness and anger, even others trying to escape the chains but cant even some them are dying from tortures. "I cant watch this..." kaeya muttered to himself. " this is torture to them" jean also said.

"These are the familiars everyone may pick which one want this is your payment" he said with a smirk. All of the employees whispering in shock, "what!" Kaeya scream to himself. "president this is illegal crime to do sir!!"Jean shouted out to the president. "jean calm down" kaeya warned jean on what is saying back to the president. "shut it jean!" He shouted back at jean, "sorry mr president..." jean apologize.

" there no other choice jean we have too" kaeya said, "sigh your right".

Kaeya's POV

So i did what we have to do, i waited for everyone to pick to calm myself down, after that i walked to the space and looked for the one. And i saw this one with red hair and red eye red tail which i thought to myself that he was the one, "ah hey there" but no response, he was little bit smaller than me but a cute looking one. "Is this one u want?" A man ask, i replied with a yes. So he takes of the chains and help the boy to stand up and went back home with the details of the boy.

At home

Uhm are u not going talk?. I said to him as i looked at the papers of him. Why did u pick me... , why did i picked u i don't know u looked interesting to me. I responded back as i looked at a sentence that made me choke my drink, AHH are u ok master. The boy asked and i choke again of the response. UR SEX ACTIVE!. I asked to the boy, yeah thats why i asked u why u pick me. The boy responded back. It only happens daily. The boy said, i responded back with a sigh of relief, thank god its daily. So ur name is diluc age of 16, well thats young thought ur older than that.

Well i have take a shower then we can talk more k. " yes master" the boy replied back
And that made me almost falling over to the floor. But i blushed because i found that cute.

Third person's POV

Kaeya walked out of the shower with only a towel on his waist body dripping of water
Diluc saw his master and blushed like a tomato. Thoughts in his head on how he looked when his being fucked by his master and all which made diluc blushed more red than he is. Kaeya look at the who was red like a tomato, he look at him self and diluc with a smirk. "Liking the view now~".