Prologue

The Monster You Created By: SaToruWhoRe

By: SaToruWhoRe

~♡~

The Generation of Monsters

It's the one rule she wished she had followed today

"Never leave the side of your pimp," she can clearly remember his voice whispering to her as sat she in a chair with the needle being pierced into her skin repeatedly.

But how could she have known that the little time she left his side to grab some fresh her, her life would have been in danger?

Who would have thought that she would have been seated in an open cafeteria, with a small knife pressed against her side?

Who would have thought that she would have been facing to face with the head of the Zen'in family, a feared man, not by all but they feared him because they knew what he was capable of.

I shouldn't have left his side, she whimpered to herself as she watched a sinister smirk formed itself upon his face.

Her pimp would always say that if the head of the well-known gang comes in person. It was never anything good.

Oh, the one time she wished she had brought her phone with her.

Oh for fuck sake.

Her body trembled under his touch as he reaches his hand inside his pocket and pulled out a seal, a little, clear plastic bag that contain a cream powdered substance.

"You recognize that don't you," he whispered as he pushed the bag further towards her face.

Whatever we do here stays a secret, talk and I'll kill you myself, she heard the voice of a young twenty-year-old woman voice repeated in her head.

She shook her head no, he chuckled.

"What's the name of this here, this pill that was sent to kill my men?" He asked as he pressed the knife deeper into her side.