Chapter 6

Not my art!

    We got back home so I got the stream ready.
"Alright Ranboo I'm about to start the stream so get your mask and glasses on."
Ranboo look at me then hesitated but grabbed his mask and glasses anyways.
"Hey I have an idea for are stream" he responded
  He told me his idea which I was all in for. I started the stream which was immediately filled with viewers.
"Hello everyone! Don't you think it's cool that Ranboo hit 5 mil so fast?" I started talking to chat
Ranboo walked behind me and was reading some of the comments.
"Hmmm I feel like I'm forgetting a promise I said a long time ago..." Ranboo said pretending to mess with chat.
  The chat was going haywire and we're all spamming face reveal. Ranboo looked towards me and I saw he was smiling under the mask.
"Ready chat?" I said now grabbing onto Ranboo's shoulders.
   Everyone in chat was freaking out. Ranboo gave me a nod of approval so I continued by slipping down his mask to just his lips then kissed him for about 5 seconds then pulling apart to read chat again. Everyone was going crazy even the mods.
"That's not all chat" Ranboo said.
  Ranboo took off his mask then gestured me to take of his glasses.
"The big reveal guys" I said proceeding to slowly take his glasses off.
Ranboo looked towards me then smiled. Everyone in chat was saying things like "Awwww" and "OMG!" which made both me and Ranboo laugh. We both gave chat are byes then ended the stream. It was pretty late now so we decided to go to bed. I snuggled up against Ranboo.
"Sweet dreams my bee" Ranboo said.
"You too Boo" I replied.

WELP!👏 that will be all for this story! Tysm for reading! You have no idea how much it means to me. I promise I'll "bee" writing more in the future. :)