1

Im sink in my bed as i go deep in my thoughts blocking out the loud household surroundings— I think about my future how it gonna be in America—This isn't something i just woke up and thought about one day i swear i know it takes hard work.

My ma doesn't think im serious but im certain im ready to start pursuing my dream—You know? I believe hope and heart can be all i need to Go forward.

Yeah my dream is to be a wrestler but my biggest goal/dream is to main event Wrestlema-

***
Her thoughts were cut short but yelling close enough to disrupt.

"Tà an dinnéar réidh!"

She stood up slowly getting used to the use of her feet.

And sprinted down the stairs.

***

My ma always liked to think that family dinner was bonding time..But i didn't understand what new stuff we were finding out about each other.

Since we all lived under the same roof and not to mention it's only three of us.

I will always remember my father and mothers divorce as friendly at least that was the version always i heard.

***

After dinner i always went to sleep but i bought something from the store today.

A wrestler action figure my ma sorta forbid my from engaging with wrestling but of course i never listened.

I immediately shut the door and got a old shoe box from the top of my closet inside was a still freshly new— wwe action figure.

***