•𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏•

Ivory pov
     As the day awakened and others lay to rest Ivory awoke scrunching her face at the sun rays   covering her eyes with her warm hands. She turns placing her feet on to the ground rising up walking towards her bathroom beginning her morning routine .

  Ivory listening to her music in the shower playing from her Alexa she feels her self about to release. She turns around to see a manly figure she opened her mouth to scream ,but found her self to letting out a soft moan falling onto to the manly figure. She shook her head to reveal the shower again and no one being there. She quickly got out the shower drying off finishing off in the bathroom.

Across the way...
Miguel Pov
  Miguel awakes to his mother yelling for him to awake. He quickly gets out of bed putting on his clothes for the school day. Once he finishes he jogs down the stairs turning into the kitchen.

"Buenos días, mamá ! "Miguel says sitting down at the island grabbing a apple taking a bite into the side of it.
"Buenos días, you ready for school? "Samantha says from the counter with her head into the computer.
"Yeah mom I am I'll catch you later. "Miguel says getting up from the island walking around kissing his mother cheek before walking out the door with his keys and book bag.
  Miguel closes the door looking across the street to see a girl with long hair touching her back turning around placing her eyes to his. The girl quickly gets in her car and Miguel smiles doing the same driving off to school.

At school...

  Miguel parks in his usual spot getting out of his car closing the door to be greeted by his three best friends.
"My boy about time you got here! "Joshua said dapping up Miguel.
"Well I'm here now back up. "Miguel says laughing to him self dapping up Tyrese and Tyron.

The bell rings and everyone begins walking to class. As the hours pass by it's lunch time. Miguel walks into the lunch room to see the same girl from across the street. She was laughing and smiling with her friends. He begin to walk over to greet himself to be stopped by his ex girlfriend.

"What Ashely? "He looks down at her aggravated by her presence.
"I wanted to talk with you. "She gave a pouty face  looking into his eyes.
"About ,what don't you have a boyfriend or husband something like that. "He said loudly looking up to see the girl is gone.
"You know she'll never go for you right. "Ashely says looking Miguel up and down walking away.
Miguel looks at Ashely with a clenched Jaw. He feels himself being pushed forward a little. He looks to the side to see its Tyrese and Tyron.

"You know she's right. "Tyron says being smacked in the back of the head immediately by Tyrese.
"I know man I might break her literally. "Miguel says to himself looking in the same direction the girl was sitting.
"Not even that bro , you know she claimed by Quince man. " Tyrese spoke looking at Miguel

Quince walks into the lunchroom with the girl. Miguel jaws clenches as they approach him his fist tighten .
"How are you gentlemen today? "Quince says clenching the girl tightly.
"Can you loosen your grip please. "The girl whispers silently.
"This is my girl Ivory , Ivory this is Miguel, Tyron and Tyrese. There in your 7th period so they'll look after you. "Quince states smiling he aggressively kisses ivory on the lips.
Ivory turns her head to only be grabbed by her throat to make her stop moving.
Miguel clenches his fist .
" Let her go quince . "Miguel says looking him up and down.

Quince looked Miguel up and down grabbing Ivory hand intwining their hands dragging her away from the boys. Tyrese and Tyron took a couple steps back before speaking. Miguel looked back at the both of them.

"How am I gonna get out of this" he unclenched his jaw placing his hands behind his head.
"Jah you gonna have to figure out on your own " Tyrese said patting Miguel shoulder before walking out of the lunch room.
"Go get your girl bro" Tyron spoke taking a bite of his sandwich jogging up to Tyrese.

Miguel stood there puzzled he looked around to see everyone staring at him. He quickly walked out of the lunchroom mumbling to himself.
" just three more weeks..."

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!
LEAVE ANY COMMENTS ! <3